33

~♪~

Apne Hi Rang Mein Mujhko Rang De

Dheeme Dheeme Rang Mein Mujhko Rang De

Saundhe-Saundhe Rang Mein Mujhko Rang De

Rang De Na, Rang De Na, Rang De Na.. Aa..

~♪~

Author's POV:-

On the day of Mehendi ~

( Dose who don't know, The Mehendi ceremony is such a beautiful and traditional part of Indian weddings! During the Mehendi ceremony, the bride-to-be has intricate henna designs applied to her hands and feet by a skilled artist. The designs are not just for decoration; they hold cultural significance and are believed to bring good luck and prosperity to the bride. Family and friends also get henna designs done as part of the celebration.

The atmosphere during the Mehendi ceremony is festive, with music, dancing, and delicious food adding to the joyous occasion. It's a time for the bride and her loved ones to come together, share stories, and celebrate the upcoming union. The intricate henna patterns symbolize love, joy, and the bond between the couple.

The Mehendi ceremony is a special and memorable pre-wedding ritual that adds color and charm to the wedding festivities. It's a time-honored tradition that brings people closer and creates lasting memories.)

~💜~

The venue ~

The venue ~

Yns outfit ~

Yns outfit ~

      The Mehendi ceremony at Yn and Jimin's wedding was a sight to behold. Yn, adorned in beautiful attire, sat gracefully as intricate designs were being drawn on her hands and legs with Mehendi. Her friends, Rose, Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo, couldn't help but admire her, with Rose exclaiming, "Wow! I feel like a princess in this dress, the fabrics are too good!" Jennie chimed in, "I agree" said lisa "and it's so comfortable too." Jisoo exclaimed. As they watched Yn getting Mehendi applied, they complimented the exquisite designs.