14

~♪~

Hathon Se Lakeerein Yahi Kehti Hai,
Ke Zindagi Jo Hai Meri,
Tujhi Mein Ab Rehti Hai.

Labon Pe Likhi Hai,
Mere Dil Ki Khwahish,
Lafzon Mein Kaise Main Bataun,
Ek Tujhko Hi Paane Ki Khatir,
Sab Se Juda Main Ho Jaaun.

Kal Tak Maine Jo Bhi Khwaab The Dekhe,
Tujh Mein Woh Dikhne Lage,
Ishq Jo Zara Sa Tha Woh Badh Gaya Re.

Tera Fitoor,
Jabse Chadh Gaya Re,
Tera Fitoor
Jabse Chadh Gaya Re.

~✨~

Yn POV

I entered my appartment and got shocked looking the view infront of me, my unnie were sitting on sofa and was watching something on the TV. They didn't notice my while they are back facing me and i know that u guys are wondering how these girls enter my house well they have a spare key with them (u know for emergency).

"Hello girls" I said and they 4 turned to me and everyone dragged me towards the sofa and know I'm sitting inbetween this 4 girls while Lisa and jennie unnie on my left and jisoo and rose unnie on my right.

"So" lisa unnie said while starting the conversation " So what!!?" I asked " hmm come on yn tell us what happened" jennie unnie asked while giving me a playful look " actu-" i was about to say but lisa unnie interrupte me by saying " did he kissed u??" But jisoo unnie said "Stop asking from middle lisa when will u learn that ha?" "And don't interrupt her" rose unnie continued "ok fine am sorry" she said pouting while here I'm full red now by Lisa's question.

"Tell us from start till end" Jennie unnie said and everyone nodded and I started telling them "so he---------etc" OMG!! that's so romantic" rose unnie said "BTW now ur mingle now single 😏" lisa unnie said I smiled shyly at her and nodded my head, then Jennie unnie went from there don't know why but after a minute she came with a wine and a fresh fruit juice in her hand then she said " well I'm so... Happy for u my dear sister so i brought this thing so it's" "PARTY TIME" everyone joined her saying acsept me " this juice is for u" Jennie unnie said but how do u guys kno-" i said and was interrupted by jisoo unnie " we know u will now drink wine noe alcohol, so yeah" i smiled at her and we all cheesed.

JIMIN POV

I told everyone that MY yn accepted my proposal and everyone are so happy and celebrated it. After the celebration I went to my room got freshed and now I'm laying on my bed.

The memories of today were playing on my mind, the way she walked out the car, the way she looked at me, the way she smiled at me, the way she danced with me, the way she said 'yes' to me and last but not least the way she kissed me back when I kissed her, haaaaaaa....... This feels go good. Now I'm really missing her, should I call her? I asked myself and both my heart & mind gave me positive reply saying " yes Jimin, u should call her, she mite be waiting for your call" i chuckled at my thought and the dailed her no. Well I saved her no. as "MY LIFELINE 💛" with a yellow heart because her favourite colour is yellow ( Author- well it's my favourite colour but u guys can think of ur favourite colour and comment ur favourite colour😉).

I call her but she didn't pick up the call so I thought of calling her after 10 mins. After 10 mins I call her but this time picked up the call on one ring.

Jimin Yn

Hello

Hi yn

U didn't pick my call so I called u again, did i distrub u?!

No, and sorry for not picking the call i was taking shower

Then y didn't call me then?

Aea-- i didn't get what said

I said y didn't u called me, i would have joined with u 😘

What are u tal---

(After getting what he said i blushed and gasped and said)

Ji-jimin what ar-are u saying?

Ok now don't blush, but we'll do all this stuff after we get married

JIMIN please~~~ stop teasing me

(I said smiling and blushing)

Ok ok I'll stop now

(He said laughing)

Jimin are u free tomorrow?

Yeah, but wait r u already missing me ha?

Please Jimin can we meet tomorrow, I have something important to talk to u

Is everything ok baby?

Yeah, everything is fine

Ok then u text the address and time I'll be always there for u ❤️

Fine, I'll do that ☺️ and thanks for everything

U don't have to thank me princess

Ok then we'll meet tomorrow

Hmm, I'll be waiting for u

Hm bye, good night 🌃

Good night to u too baby...

We ended the call i was smiling but because worried thinking how her voice changed a bit when she asked me to meet her tomorrow, i hope everything is fine, i thought and eventually went to my Dreamland.

Yn POV

After hearing marriage word from Jimin the first thing came in my mind was my dad, i don't know how will I tell him about my love 'my Jimin'...

Sorry for the delay guys 😔
🙏🏻Thanks for watching 🙏🏻
Press★, vote and comment ur thoughts on this part
I hope ur liking this ff
〽️See u guys in next part 〽️

💜

:)