8

It's been 3 weeks since I've arrived on earth. I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind. My essence is degrading, I feel parts of me weakening by the day. Despite me and Aurora being in all of the same classes she's been clearly avoiding me so it's been a feat to figure out where my powers flowing.

This week I can't wait any longer I need to act.
Hell is weakening. In some form I am hell, and hell is me. We are parts of each other. One cannot exist without the other. The consequences of me getting weaker are unfathomable. Would the souls just cease to exist? Would they be released? I don't know and that's why this is so important.

There's been some issues arising back home already. Thankfully nothing completely awful yet but still terrifying. To contain the very dangerous souls I've been lending as much of my energy to the lower levels. Which again drains what little energy I have leaving my body weak and frail. Containment matters more though.

My new friends have started to notice my frail body peeking out, I try to wear clothes that provide more coverage but I can't hide my face and eyes. My eyes have lost their brightness and my hair has lost any remaining luster.

Keeping my eyes blue and my wings tucked is a feat in itself. I am constantly miserable. At this point I'm almost as powerless as a human. Vi has been staying at my apartment with me since that day in the bathroom with Aurora.

I've needed some extra emotional support and honestly any support I can get. I'm getting absolutely desperate. Auroras stupid little friend has been driving up the wall with her constant harassment. It was cute the first week, I could manage but now it's making things a thousand times more difficult.

I'm tired of these games with her. Today the games stop. I initially massively underestimated how cruel Aurora could be. It's amazing. She seems to enjoy watching her friend make my life even more miserable.

No more though. I think as I park my car. Today change begins. I lock my car and stride into school mustering enough strength to exude confidence and power again.

The moment I step into my first hour I'm immediately weakened a little more. Even being close to Aurora seems to weaken me now. I slowly make my way to my desk, every step shoots pain though my legs.

I sit down behind her friend and desperately hope she doesn't begin her daily harassment yet. I put my head down. I feel a hand on my back. Ivy.

"Lucy are you okay." She whispers into my ear while gently rubbing my back.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I say sitting up trying to play it off.

"I'm here if you need me okay? Seriously."

"Thank you."

I get though half of the day without any hiccups so far, just concerned looks from my friends. Lunch is almost over and I go to dump my food in the bins. After I dump my food I try to walk back to my seat but I'm stopped by Auroras friend-Olivia.

"How the weak little bitch today?" She asks walking around me. "You look like shit."

"Please just fuck off, Olivia. I'm not on the mood to play into your pathetic ego."

She smiles evilly. I try to push past her and she blocks me again. My hands begin shaking lightly. I'm in agony, practically weakening by the hour now. I desperately try to hide my shaking hands.

I need to get out of here right fucking now.
She notices. "Oooh are you shaking? Are you a little addict? That would make so much sense honestly. She shitty looks, shaking. Desperate for your next fix are you?"

I sigh. Trying my best to get a grip.
I could kill this fucking human. A bully sent by my "soulmate". I look at Aurora across the room. Not even bothering to watch.