"Would you pick me in a room full of models?"

Chan:
- Chan was in his studio, making music and you were just chilling out on the couch as he was working. You stuck around to keep him company.
- The question then popped into your head if he would pick you in a room full of models so you decided to ask him.
- "Channie?" You said and he responded with a hum. "Would you pick me in a room full of models?"
- He immediately stopped what he was doing and took off his headphones. He turned around in his chair so he was now looking at you.
- "Of course I definitely would" he said. You smiled at him.
- He then had asked why you asked him that and you just told him you were just curious. He then pulled you into his lap and he continued to work and every once in a while he would kiss you.

Lee Know:
- You were both in the living room and you were playing with his cats and he was sitting on the couch on his phone.
- The idea to ask him that question popped into your head.
- "Will you pick me in a room full of models?" You said as you looked at him.
- He didn't even look up from his phone.
- "Why would I be in a room full of models?"
- "Just answer my question"
- He then finally looked up from his phone and looked at you. He could see the curiousness in your eyes.
- "Why are you asking stupid questions?" He asked. You frowned thinking he was avoiding the question.
- You turned your attention back to his cats and right as you did that he got up from the couch and stood by you which made you look up at him.
- "I would never be in a room full of models"

Changbin:
- You and Changbin were in the living room and all cuddled up on the couch.
- You were on your phone and had seen others ask this question to their s/o and decided to ask Changbin to see how he would react.
- "Bin?" You said as you put your phone down.
- "Baby" He responded back.
- "Would you pick me in a room full of models?" You said. "And be honest"
- "I'm already in a room with a model in it"
- You turn your head to him, confused. He then smiled at you.
- "Baby, it's you"
- It took you a second you realize that and when you finally processed that you smiled and got all shy.
- "You are the prettiest model I know"
- "But I'm not a model"
- "You are my model"

Hyunjin:
- Hyunjin had asked you to go with him to the dance studio. It was only you two. You were sitting on the couch and were scrolling through Instagram when you kept seeing really beautiful models.
- If you were honest you started to feel a little insecure. You looked up from your phone at your boyfriend who was dancing, amazingly.
- You then wondered if he would pick you in a room full of models. He stopped the music to take a break and grabbed his water bottle to drink some water.
- "Will you pick me in a room full of models?" You asked. He was about to take another sip of his water when he stopped.
- "Would you?" He asked.
- "Of course. No one is as pretty as you are, Hyun" You said. "Can you answer me now?"
- "Of course I would"

Han:
- "Will you pick me in a took full of models?" -You immediately asked him which caught him off guard. You both stared at each other not saying anything.
- "Baby! Of course I would! I love you so much" You smiled and then hugged him.
- "I love you too" you said.
- "Will you buy me cheesecake?"
- You backed out of the hug and stared at him with a blank face.
- "Is that why you said yes? So I would buy you cheesecake?" He didn't say anything so you got your answer.
- You then started walking away from him as he started calling out for you. He followed right behind you as you continued to walk away.
- "Baby! We can share it together!"
- "I love you and I meant what I said!"

Felix:
- You were both in bed as Felix was laying on top of you. You were both were just enjoy each other's company.
- You were running your fingers through his hair. You then decide to curiously ask him.
- "Lix, will you pick me in a room full of models?" You asked. He then looked up at you as you stopped running your fingers through his hair.
- "I will always pick you in any room" You started smiling like crazy.
- He then laid back down on you and you just hugged him. He hugged you back, just tighter.
- "I will always pick you too" You said.

Seungmin
- It was the weekend and you and Seungmin were just chilling out in your living room.
- You were scrolling through TikTok on your phone and saw couples asking their s/o that question. So you wanted to try it on Seungmin.
- "Would you pick me in a room full of models?" You asked and he just stared at you. - He didn't say anything for a while so you just sighed and got up from the couch and started to walk away.
- "Where are you going?" He asked.
- "I got my answer. Don't worry" You said.
- You were making your way to your bedroom and he finally said something to himself.
- I'll always pick you"
- You were kind of upset with him so he definitely made it up to you later.

I.N
- You had both spent the day together doing your favorite activities with each other. Now you were back at home.
- He was at the table in the kitchen so you decided to go up to him and ask him.
- "Innie~" You said as you back hugged him. You could feel him smile as he said,
- "Hi y/nie~"
- "Will you pick me in a room full of models?"
- He completely went silent. You then kind of got worried. He thought that you started to feel insecure about yourself.
- "Yes. I will always choose you"
- You started giggling and then kissed him on the cheek which made him a little shy.
- "I love you"
- "I love you more, cutie"