Heaven Knows - 03🪽

"Z, what are you doing here? And why are you crying?" Z was startled when she heard her father's voice.

"Dad, sigurado ka bang tama na umuwi pa tayo dito?" She asked her father, her sight not leaving the place where her Mom and that student are.

She's jealous that her mother can be be a mother to her students but not to her.

"Z, you already know why we had to leave before diba?" Her father asked but Z, still doesn't get why?

She gets that her Mom and Dad had to separate that time, it was because both of them has been slowly breaking each other.

What she don't get is why her Mom insisted for her to go with her father?

Why not ask her to stay?

"Was it my fault Dad?" She asked, but her father didn't replied.

"No. It was mine." Her Dad said and hugs her sideway. "You miss her don't you?"

"No. I'm alright." She was about to say yes, but then, she saw how her Mom hugs the other teen, so she lied.

"Tara na Dad!" Aya pa niya sa Ama. This time it was her father na nakatulala sa nanay niya.

"Ikaw yata naka miss kay Mommy e." She joked and her Dad crumpled her hair.

"Dad! Stop! I spent hours to look beautiful tapos you'll ruin it lang?!" She said in an irritating tone.

"Come-on, you still have time to retouch later. Alam ko naman you only wanted to look good for your Mom, mamaya pa class mo with her." Her Dad teased her again and she just rolled her eyes.

It was true, she wanted her Mom to see that she grew-up beautifully despite not having her in her life.

She doesn't want her to see what a mess she had become during their first few years in America.

She doesn't want her to know how much she cried whenever she heard her Dad talking to her on the phone and offering to talk to her only to be rejected by her.

Sometimes, she gets her reasons, but most of the times, she doesn't.

She always feels that she's unfair.

————————-

19 years ago...

"Where's Amelia?" Jack immediately asked her friends when he arrived at their cottage.

It has been a year since they met and he can say that he finally found the woman for him.

Dahil kasabay ng pagkahulog niya sa puno nag makopa, ay pagkahulog din niya kay Amelia.

"She's in her room sleeping. She just passed out and tge doctors are already checking her out." Mark told him.

He's doing some business calls when he heard that his girlfriend collapsed. At a young age, his parents are already teaching him the in-and-out of the business.

Their family is into the garments business, they not only do imports but also exports.

"Do you know if Rosie has some kind of illness Jack?" Liz asked him but he shooks his head.

He swallowed before looking at their friends.

"A-Amelia'spregnant" mabilis na sambit niya but their friends immediately caught on what he said.

"Omygosh! Friendship goals ba to?!" Cleo said under her breath and Liz and Cleo looked at each other.

"Wait, before you girls celebrate, baka nakakalimutan niyo na iba ang sitwasyon ni Rosie at Jack kesa sa ating apat?" Paalala naman ni William sa mga kasama.