Heaven Knows - 11🪽

10 Years Ago....

3 years, it's been three years since Dahlia went missing.

They almost turned Metro Manila upside down but they still couldn't find her, pati sa mga kalapit probinsya pero wala pa din.

Rosie stopped working to look for Dahlia and during summer breaks, all he'd done is to look their daughter as well pero wala pa din.

Since Dahlia had gone missing, a lot of things change. Their happy family has been slowly falling apart.

And it pains Jack na ganito ang nangyayari sa kanila, he is also saddened that the kids are suffering more, especially Lily.

Lily reminds Rosie of her failure as a mom, she was so used of seeing Lily with Dahlia at kahit pa ulit-ulit niyang ipaliwanag at ipa intindi dito that she's not a failure, she still cannot accept that.

"Is Mommy okay, Daddy?"
He heard his now six-year old daughter asked him.

"She's fine, she's just sad kasi it's your birthday and Dahlia's not here." Paliwanag niya sa anak.

"I'm sad din naman Daddy, and I miss her too." Malungkot na pahayag ni Lily bago siya iwanan at bumalik sa mga kalaro nito.

"Shouldn't you stop looking for Dahlia na pare? It's been three years." Komento ni Mark.

He wanted to get insulted, pero pa ulit-ulit na ipinaliwanag sa kanila, kahit ng mga pulis na kung basta lang nawala ang anak nila, they could've found her by now, lalo pa at ang daming tumutulong sa kanila.

The police even said na mayroong possibility that Dahlia was taken by a syndicate who are targeting young kids who are selling their organ to the black market.

"Maybe it's time to move-on. Your marriage is slowly falling apart." William added at masakit man, there are truth in their words.

When was the last time they made love? Like really made love and not just sex to fulfill their physical needs? He cannot even remember!

Hell, even the occasional sex just turned into an obligational one.

He must do something about it or else, they'll lose each other, and he doesn't want to lose her.

—————

"Love?" He sweetly called his wife who is now sitting in front of the vanity mirror doing her nightly routine.

He drop kisses to her bare shoulder, earning a moan from her lips. He immediately felt the heat down his groin just by hearing her moans, he wanted to ravish her like a caveman but he have to restrain himself.

He wanted to make-love with his wife and not just to fvck her.

He took his time to set her mood. He trailed kisses to her neck, gently sucking and licking her there.

"Theo— " she moans his name when his hand found the ribbons of her robe and slowly untied it. He almost smile when he found out that she's not wearing anything underneath her robe.

He traced his fingers between her mounds and slightly pinched her erect nipples. Na paungol naman ang asawa when he tigthened his grip on her mounds making her back touch his erection.

He was only wearing a towel and he is already steel hard and he was sure that his wife can perfectly feels how needy he is for her.

He pulled her to stand up and made him face her, he let her lean on the vanity table. He looks at her lovingly from head to toe.