Heaven Knows - 10🪽

13 Years Ago....

"Girls! Don't wander that far ha? Dun lang kayo kung saan makikita ko kayo." Rosie told her twins as she lay down their foods on their picnic blanket.

They are currently at the park a few miles away from their condo as there was no park near where they live. She only have the twins with her because Jack and Archie are having their once a week father and son bonding.

Rosie smiled upon remembering her mag-ama.

She and Jack made a deal to spend once a week bonding with their children.

Him with Archie and Her with her girls and they will make sure to have a family day every Sunday.

So here they are, the mom and daughters day is going to be spent in a park for a picnic. They asked for it, said they wanted to play outdoors.

At three years old, they are both sociable kids but despite being twins that are only born five minutes apart, they also have huge differences.

Lily is the kid that is more sociable, the batang bibo between the two, while Dahlia is a the shy one, she can socialize if she wanted to but she's a little bit reserve.

Dahlia is also very protective of Lily, because Lily was born with a weak heart.

"Rosie? Rosie Santiago? Is that you already?!" A woman around her age exclaimed and her eyes squinted and her face brightened up.

"Oh my! Ginny?! Ginny Soledad?!" She exclaimed as well and stands-up from the blanket to hug the other woman.

"It's been so long! How are you?" She asked.

Ginny Soledad is her highschool classmate and friend. They used to be close until Ginny had to go back to the province. Unlike her, Ginny is not financially well-off. Ginny was a scholar all throughout their highschool, unfortunately, she wasn't lucky enough to get a scholarship for college as well.

She offered to help, but Ginny declined. She said, she won't accept charity.

"I'm great, and it's Ginny Santilian now." Sagot naman ng dating kaibigan and that's the only time she noticed that there's a little girl behind her probably around the twins age.

Tila napansin naman ni Ginny iyon. "This is my daughter Belle, she wants to play daw— kaso may sakit kasi siya, kaya eto.. nood lang siya. We are only here in Manila for her check-up." Malungkot na lahad naman ni Ginny and she felt pity for the child.

She kneeled in front of the kid and touched her chin. The little child is beautiful despite her pale face.

"Hi Belle, I'm your Tita Rosie. I'm your Mama's friend." She told the kid and kid shyly smiled at her but hid behind the mother.

"Sorry Rosie, mahiyain kasi ang bata na to." Paliwanag ni Ginny. "Ikaw? Ano balita sa'yo?"

"I'm married na din. Wait— let me call my kids." She said before calling the twins.

"Yes Mom?" Dahlia asked her but her attention went to Lily who is now catching her breath.

"Lily! Honey, are you okay?!" She asked while rummaging her bag for her daughters inhaler.

"Dahlia, what did I tell you about running? You know your sister's condition naman diba?" She reprimanded Dahlia softly, not wanting the little girl to feel bad.

She aided Lily with the inhaler until her breathing went back to normal.

"I'm sorry Mommy. Are you okay now Lil?"