Cover and Small Prolouge and OC

-RE WRITTEN AND ADDING MORE PROLOUGE-

____

-2 years before The tragic-

____

*Small laugh echoed around the Place*

"Maria Wait!"

( Screen was in zoom on the floor and A fast Zoom speed appeared while the 5 years old Black and Blue Striped small hedgehog skated approaching the 5 years old female darkblue and Red stripe running from him.)

*Splash* *little girl Laughing were heard*

"Hurry Up phil!"

(SFX) *screen fade*

_____

(Sonic Appeared on the screen by opening the door with a bright smile)

"I'm Back!"

"PAPA!"

(Two Kids Appeared upstairs and maria dashed through sonic and bumped him from falling)

*Thud*

"Oof,My god your so strong as always Maria."

"Hehe, Thanks Papa!"

(A Black And Red Striped Hedgehog Appeared walking towards the Father and Children on the floor)

"Your Early, hows being a hero of mobius be?"

"Heh You know me shads!"

"Dad!"

(The Young Black furred and Blue Stripe Hedgehog Ran towards his Birth Mother and hugged him Giving each other a soft smile. as for the birth father just smiled there while gazing towards the Dad and Son.)

"aww..How cute."

"Shut up Faker!"

(both adult hedgehogs Stared at each other(The other one was doing the Mocking face while the other dark hedgehog Glared at him as both of them smirked. as the Dark blue hedgehoglet smelled something.)

*Maria Sniffs something*

"Uh Dad..Somethings Burning?"

"Oh no!"

*BOOM*

*The Birth Father and Children ran into the kitchen*

"Shads! what wro-"

*Shadow appeared on the scene while holding a burned cake unexpectedly saw him covered with Black ash making the three burst out laughing*

"Hey its not funny!"

*They still continued and shadow had enough so they chased the father and Children for fun*

"Wah! Hahah! Dad No!! Hahaha!"

"Come over here you three!"

"No!"

SFX: Laughing Voices Fades
____

-1 years afterwards-

____

"Shadow no!"

"MARIA!"

(A Wind howl strongly coming towards Shadow)

"ARGHH!!"

"SHADOW!!"

*Beam Strike Sonic and Collapsed*

(Young Maria's knees Collapsed on the Floor watching her parents Die in front of her.)