Characters Infos 2

-Royal Family-

Name: Sonic The Hedgehog

Fullname: Ogilvie Maurice The Hedgehog

Birthplace: Mobotropolis or Christmas Island

Age:
18( When The twins were born)
23(After Maria Used the Forbidden Ability.)
24(Married At Sally And Became King of Mobius.)
30 (Present time.)

Race: Hedgehog/Mobian

Nickname(s):
King Sonic (Everyone),
Sonic The Hedgehog,
The Blue Blur,
True Blue,
Big Blue(By Rouge),
Blue Hedgehog,
Blue Immortal,
Blue Boy,
The Sneak(idk why lol.),
Fastest Thing Alive,
Rodent (By Eggman),
Little Boy Blue,
Faker(By Shadow),
Blue (By Scourge),
Blue One(By Blaze),
Old Man(By Lucent)

Ability:
Super Speed,
Enhanced Durability,
Enhanced Agility and reflexes,
Harnessing Chaos Energy,
Understanding Alien Languages,
Leadership Skills, Diplomatic Experience

Weapon(s): (Idk yet.)

Moves And Techniques: Spin Dash

Personality: Sonic is a person who loves adventure, always running around the world and the nature, He's quick-witted and easygoing, he has a short temper and is often impatient with slower things. Sonic is a habitual daredevil hedgehog who is honest, loyal to friends, keeps his promises, and dislikes tears, He's also a lovable father to his kids and good at ruling Mobius after he married Sally Acorn and had two children with her.

Appearance: King Sonic has a blue Fur, Green eyes and Peach skin that surrounds his Arms,Muzzle,Torso and Chest,Aside from the golden crown and red cape that he wears, Red Sneakers with Red Straps, Cuffs and Golden Buckles and white Gloves.

Backstory: Back in the time Without Maria used The forbidden Ability called 'The Reverse Timeline', Sonic is still the same Hedgehog who loves to run and save the world on eggmans plan, he's always stubborn whenever theres a fight coming up, until the time came when eggman got a secret plan by kidnapping Shadow, The Commander And Sonic Decided to coorperate each other to escape the ebony to his hands since he has gotten weak for some reason and they didn't know what has came after they found out that his pregnant, and eggman never expect that he can bare a child, so he got an evil plan by taking sonic's sperm and put it inside him without knowing it and he succeed, after a long process of Helping shadow escape, Sonic took the responsibility to become a father of the children he was holding and Commander Towers also helped them for the safety of the family and The Rivals turned into Lovers after 1 month came. 9 months later Eggman Start searching shadow because he wanted to take their kids but all Gun Soldiers and agents and The Freedom fighters joined together for helping the couples and gave birth on Angel Island from where the Master emerald is located, tho shadow had enough strength because he have lost energy when the twins absorbed his chaos energy Thanfully sonic and the master emerald gave some of it him to save The 'Father'(Birth Mother) and their Children alive, and they succeeded and finally There Maria And Lucent were born.