Characters Infos (The Twins)

Name: Maria The Hedgehog

Full Name: Maria Celestia (Sonia) The Hedgehog

Birthplace: Angel Island

Age: 15(Physical Body) 12(Original Age)

Race: Half Black Arms, Half Archanian and Mobian

Nickname: Maria (By Shadow,Lucent and everyone.) Sonia (By Sonic) Young apprentice (By Espio) Celestia (By Espio) Celes (By Knuckles)

Ability:
Reverse timeline (used one time)
See the future and Past (Gifted to her)
Ninjutsu (Learned By Espio)
Speed(Like Her Dad)
Archan Knight Summoner (By Herself This Info will be revealed soon)
Chaos Spear (Barely used)
Chaos Control(Learned by her parents)
Wind Blast (By her Dad)
(More info incoming)

Weapon(s):
Shiruken (Given by Espio)
Kunai (Given By Espio)
Ancient Katana (Inherited by Espio's Mother Constant Vigil)
Advance Archanian Sword and Claymore (Coming Soon)

Personality: Gentle, Kind, Hyper(Sometime), Carrying..sometimes like sonic who's Confident,Quick-witted and Impatient, except for having too much attention she rather be alone sometime mostly at the peaceful place. sometime shes like shadow who lost her temper from seeing someone hurt and not been able to control once it comes into that state unless espio and knuckles calm her.

Appearance: Maria is a female Hedgehog that has Red eyes, long red stripes and Dark Bluish Fur, and a peach skin that covers her Arms,Muzzle and belly, Shes wearing a Dark Grey that has cyan flowers on her Short Kimono and Dark Red Chest protector or more like that. a white Socks and a black Japanese Geta with a small white design on the front.

 a white Socks and a black Japanese Geta with a small white design on the front

Name: Lucent The Hedgehog

Full Name: Lucephiles (Lucent) The Hedgehog

Birthplace: Angel Island

Age: 15(Physical Age) 12(Original Age)

Race: Half Black Arms, Half Archanian and Mobian

Nickname: Lucent ( By Shadow) Phil (Maria and Sonic) Lucifer ( by Knuckles)

Ability:
Chaos Strike ( By himself its Lightning bolts not a spear.),
Chaos Control (By his Parents),
Strength (inherited by his Father),
(Coming Soon)

Weapon(s):
Deagel (Given By shadow)
Sub-Machine Guns
Machine Guns
Advance Archanian Spear (Coming Soon)
(Incoming Weapons since his from the GUN.)

Personality: Well more like shadow but he isn't an angry tempered person, he's always calm,Carrying and protective unlik maria who has the loss control. he mostly revealed his soft smile to everyone even at GUN agents.

Appearance: Male Hedgehog that has Thin torso(Like Shadow) green eyes(Like Sonic),Dark Fur that surrounds his body, Red(Top and lower part) and Blue(Sides and Between his Quills) Stripes.

He wore a White Gloves that has two Inhibitor rings on his arms, silver White looking Chain that surrounds his Torso white Sucks and a Red shoe That has thee boosts for Speed called as the Air Shoes V2.

Backstory of The Twins:

Both of them have been living with their parents At their young age until at their age of 5 They lost them both at the Tragic war and unexpectedly One of the twins has used the Forbidden Ability of Archanian and Loss their parents And everyone's Memories except one or two mobians, Maria has suffered Trauma after that and lock herself at her youngest age while Lucent also have the trauma but he never want to let it affect him because his sister already suffered enough so he get himself strong and train himself in the woods, Until at their age of 7, Maria Loss control of her 'new form' making everyone panic and Lucent has witnessed her form and one of their 'uncle' also came to let him out but He tried to escape from saving her, and that is when espio came out to save the young hedgehog and unexpectedly he is the one who calmed her down, So Lucent decided to Convince him to take her in care while he was away from him making their Uncle agreed since he decided to go somewhere and needed to be aware from anything could happen, and that is how their life Changed at the age of 12.

-Extra info-

Meaning of his Name: His name is Combined by the Name Mephiles and Lucent but for some reason i got myself into some complication to name him so I started to Combined the name Lucifer as Demon and Light meaning so it is supposed to be 'Luceferles' Or 'Luciferles' So i decided to change it to 'Lucephiles'( 'Luce'nt, 'Luc'ifer and Me'philes') instead..{Sorry not good at explaining}.

(This is the only Backstory i will put for a while I hope you enjoy the story Everyone!

Oh I need to warn ya, This book might contain the following Blood, Swearing, Murder, Torture, Kidnap, and others.

Small warning about this book: This may also have a lot of upcoming Wrong grammars and pronounciation like..Right now.. so yeah..hope you enjoy for the upcoming Chapter!!)

(Updated) -May 17, 2024-
(Published) -May 17, 2024-

C L O S E D
|_____|