𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘, 𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖘

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

"drink up, drink up, i'm so fucked up, all I want is you. no, I don't wanna think about, think about you."

- lykke li (sex money feelings die)

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

Video Transcript:

interviewer: ...You've known Sasha longer than any of us, are the rumors true then? Does she really have a ghostwriter, are any of her songs written by herself, like she says?

cole: I mean, I can't confirm or deny that, but her music is like every other artist's songs. Almost everyone in pop has a very cookie-cutter sound, it's the same copy-paste glitter bullshit, you know?

interviewer: Would you say that about every artist? I heard you had been a long-time fan of Dominic Fike, does this apply to him as well?

cole: Well, I guess not every artist, some of them make it in the industry 'cause of raw talent, and others- well they're just a pretty face who can hit a note or two.

interviewer: And where would Sasha land on this scale?

cole: *laughs* Let's just say she's an attractive woman, no doubt about that-

"Fucking bitch," Sasha curses, cutting Cole off as she slams her laptop shut.

"Don't tell me you're stalking him through podcast interviews now," Aaliyah walks into Sasha's room, plopping onto the bed next to her.

"How can't I? He's basically been on a press tour after the breakup, saying the same shit over and over about me. He knows damn well I write my own songs, and he knows how much I hate when anyone says otherwise," Sasha crosses her arms and sinks further into the bed, her hair messily falling into her face.