𝖘𝖍𝖚𝖙 𝖚𝖕 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

"'shut up and dance with me'"

- walk the moon (shut up and dance)

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

Sasha was swarmed by her hair and makeup team who were frantically adding final touches to her look before she went out onto the stage.

On the couch of the dressing room was Dominic who was watching the team aggressively add hair spray or add last-minute blush onto Sasha's face. All Dominic had to do was show up and wear his outfit without any extra pampering, the lucky bastard.

It had been weeks since the brief moment they shared at The Viper's Room. Sasha found herself thinking about it from time to time but would chalk it up to just the two of them being drunk. A part of her had wished she had responded faster, and another part cursed herself for wanting that.

But Dominic didn't seem to mind it, in fact, he never mentioned anything about that night.

"Might as well give me a compliment, it'd make the staring a little less awkward" he says giving her a smirk.

"What is there to compliment? You're just wearing a T-shirt and pants. Me, on the other hand, I deserve the compliments. So, go on, give me your best compliment" Sasha smiles putting her hands under her chin.

"You look absolutely radiant," he teases "The stars can't compare to the shine in your eyes. Your beauty is beyond measure, that even my compliments can't do justice"

A bit flustered with his words, Sasha laughs at his overdramatic compliment, "Ok Shakespeare, I meant compliment the outfit not me, but I'll take it"

As the makeup team starts to leave and Dominic heads out to check up with his team, Sasha's manager walks in.

"Hey, Evie! How was your leave?" Sasha says in the sweetest tone she can make.

"It was nice, it could've been better," Evie shrugged

"Why's that?"

"Sasha, how many times did you go out in the months I was gone?"

Sasha sighs. This was the real reason why Evie was here. Admittedly, Sasha did have a slight problem with her alcohol consumption, but it was never that bad!

However, that was not how Evie saw it. Ever since she became Sasha's manager, Evie made it her job to keep Sasha in line. Meaning, less partying and minimal drinking.

"It was only a couple of times, but I swear I didn't drink if there was no reason to. Like you said a couple of drinks to celebrate and that's all"

Evie stares at Sasha for a moment, before nodding "Ok, but if you start going down that same path again, I'm gonna have to get more strict on you"

"Yeah, I know."

"Good, now you should probably head out, you go on pretty soon."

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

The one place Sasha felt alive despite everything going around her was on stage. The air buzzed around her as she stepped on the stage, hearing the attendees cheer and applaud them both.

When the song began, Sasha danced and sang confidently on the stage. Dominic stood beside her, singing along whenever he could.

Their chemistry was undeniably present in the way they would look at one another and occasionally brush up against one another. And the more they sang, the more playful Sasha became, messing around with Dominic and teasing him in between verses.

"Dance! You're gonna make me look like an idiot if I'm the only one dancing," she says away from the mic and the music continues.

Dominic rolls his eyes, laughing, and reluctantly humors her. Dancing along and watching her dance the same way she did in the recording studio months ago.

new post from @sashaclaire!

liked by anglecruzz and 732 others

sashaclaire: arriving to the VMAs in style this year

kevabs loved the performance and the song

⤷  sashaclaire awww thanks!!!

user452  cole fumbled the bag

⤷  user232 hopefully dom doesn't do the same

⤷  user22 wait?! are they dating or smthn?!?!

user452  the chemistry that sasha and dom had on stage is unmatched

⤷  user63 FR!!

user69 can't believe she made a whole diss on cole, what a slut

loading 221 more...

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊:

ok so this one is a bit shorter than the previous ones, but I didn't know what else to add srry about that!!

my uploads might be inconsistent since I have finals coming up!!

off topic, but, I just got accepted to my dream school!! (albeit, as a transfer, but got accepted nonetheless)

also did anyone try signing up for that 14 minutes thingy that dom was doing?! i tried doing it but never got the dates/time text. people have also been making theories that it has to do with his demos idk

please remember to vote and spam me with comments or else you'll stub your toe!!

sending lots of love xx