𝖘𝖜𝖎𝖒

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

" i'm irresponsible, not because i'm a rockstar
you can call me what you want
i think i'd like to hear you talk"

- dominic fike (socks)

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

"They're what?" Sasha exclaims

"Dating," Aaliyah cringes.

"And no one happened to see who she was dating?" Sasha tries to calm down, eyeing the gorgeous girl arm-in-arm with Cole.

"There's a million other guys in the world, I didn't realize she'd be with that," Angel scrunches her nose.

Sasha was sure she'd moved on, she did move on. But seeing her ex with another girl brought up a whole other emotion.

How could he find someone to replace her so easily? Especially when he was practically begging to get back together not so long ago?

Cole knew very well whose birthday he'd be attending and he knew damn well Sasha would be there. This had to be a ploy, and Sasha refused to fall for his games.

If he wanted to show that he moved on, Sasha was more than happy to show that too.

"You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to let this ruin your day, Angel" Sasha nods.

"I'm sorry though if I'd known earlier-"

"Hey, there's no reason to apologize, let's just enjoy the day, not like you're going to turn 21 again!"

"Cheers to that," Aaliyah says, putting her red solo cup in the air, making Sasha and Angel join in.

"How are things going with him so far?" Angel asks, jerking her head towards Dominic who's smoking and looking at the waters below them.
Sasha sighs, "I don't know, it's like when I try to flirt, everything just lands flat and I get all boring and awkward. And he's also acting weird too- I'm scared I'm gonna bore him to death."

"Don't overthink it, get some drinks in your system, get a lil loose, and you'll do great," Angel encourages.

"Well then, wish me luck," Sasha says as she finishes her drink and makes her way to Dominic.

"You're back," he says, smiling "Everything good?" raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, sorry about all that, just got caught off guard," she waves her hand dismissively.

"Don't blame you" he reassures, offering her the cigarette.

She gratefully takes it, her fingers brushing up against his.