𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖕𝖙. 2

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

"bitches down to do it either way, often
baby, i can make that pussy rain, often"

- the weeknd (often)

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。
THE ENTIRETY OF THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST
IGNORE IT YOU BEEN WARNED!!
。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。。°⚠︎°。

Dom chuckled, his breath warm against her skin. He lifted his arms, allowing her to pull his shirt off. She tossed it on the floor, her hands roaming over his bare chest. His own hands found her thighs, rubbing up and down her skin.

He leaned in, capturing her lips in a deep, heated kiss.

Sasha melted against him, her body responding to his touch. She could feel his pulse matching her own as their mouths moved together.

She was completely lost in him, her whole world narrowing down to the sensations he was causing in her body. He gently pushed her back onto the bed, his body pinning hers against the mattress. He hovered over her, taking in the sight of her sprawled out beneath him. Her eyes darkened with desire as her lips parted and her lips red and swollen from his kisses.

Dom's gaze roamed over her body, a hungry look in his eyes. He lowered his head, pressing kisses to her neck and collarbone, nipping and sucking at her skin. His hand moved up her thigh, his touch leaving a trail of heat on her skin. One hand came up to cup her jaw, his thumb tracing idle patterns against her skin as his other hand moved down to her thigh, sliding the hem of her dress up higher until it was off her body.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful" he groans, tracing his finger over her bra.

His hands move to unclasp it, but pauses, waiting for her permission. Which Sasha grants without a second thought. Once he removed it he admired her body by peppering kisses across her chest, while his hand moved up her thigh.

Sasha gasps as she feels his hand on her bare skin, her legs instinctively parting to give him better access. She could feel the heat radiating off his body, her own skin feeling feverish and sensitive. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as she arched into him.

Sasha let out a whimper, her head falling back against the mattress. She could feel her body responding to his touch, her hips involuntarily rolling against him, seeking more friction. Her fingers ran through his hair, clinging to him desperately.