𝖘𝖓𝖆𝖕 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖎𝖙

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

"I wanna grab both shoulders and shake, baby, snap out of it"

- arctic monkeys (snap out of it)

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

Sasha had spent her morning in the studio, preparing, composing, and rewriting. And finally she ended with something she was proud of, all that was left was to wait for Dominic to come by and record his parts. Sasha had sent a rough demo of the song, so that when he came by he knew what to expect.

When the afternoon came by, there was a knock at the studio door.

"Welcome," Sasha smiles, dramatically gesturing to him inside.

Dominic enters giving her a bow to match her dramatized gesture. A perfect excuse for him to take in all of her. From her messy hair to her patchwork sweats. Since meeting each other at Kevin's house the two had texted quite a bit. Mainly consisting of the two bantering over the lyrics and melodies changes

"Ain't no way this is your studio" he looks around in disbelief. "It's huge."

"Is it? How big is yours?"

"Big," He smirks at her before continuing, "But not this big, must be all that pop-rock star money you be making, huh?"

"If you make enough money for the label, they'll treat you with the good stuff," she replies, walking over to the couches against the wall. Dominic follows her lead and sits next to her.

Sasha notices his gaze go over the papers strewn all over the coffee table and the bottle of wine resting on the corner.

"It's my writing process, don't judge," she teases.

"What? Making a mess and drinking a bottle of wine," Dominic laughs, grabbing the bottle to read the label and letting out a low whistle, "Not just any wine, expensive red wine."

Sasha lets out an amused scoff taking her wine back. "You're telling me you don't have a writing process?"

"Fair point, can't judge then."

"What's your process then?"

"Smoking, just a bit of weed," he shrugs.

"Just a bit? I have a hard time believing that," Sasha laughs, "I've done my research, and you, Mr. Dominic Fike, do not strike me as a half-a-blunt typa guy."

"You're not wrong- but what was that? You been stalking me?" he says, amused.

"I wouldn't say stalking, it's information available to the public and I happen to come across it."