𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖆𝖑

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

"knee deep in the passenger seat and you're eating me out, is it casual now?"

- chappell roan (casual)

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

Sasha slowly opened her eyes, her head spinning from how much she had to drink last night. As her dizziness subsides, she finds herself still in the stateroom. She looked next to her on the bed and saw Dominic sleeping next to her. Her eyes widened as the memories of last night flooded her mind, and she remembered that they had gotten drunk and hooked up.

Dominic was fast asleep, but Sasha was already wide awake and feeling a mix of emotions. She couldn't believe what had happened, but at the same time, a part of her couldn't deny how it felt so... right.

She glances over at him, she can't help but think, Does he regret it?

As Sasha sat up in bed, Dominic stirred and slowly opened his eyes. He looked over at her and yawned, stretching his arms above his head.

"Morning," he mumbled, his voice still laced with sleep.

Sasha felt a pang of anxiety as she realized that they were both still naked under the sheets. She quickly pulled the blanket up to cover herself, feeling suddenly self-conscious.

Dom chuckled at her sudden modesty and teased her, "You're covering up now? After everything we did last night?"

Sasha felt a flush of embarrassment rise to her cheeks, and she threw a pillow at him. "Shut up," she said, trying to sound casual, "I just didn't want to flash you first thing in the morning."

Dom laughed and dodged the pillow, then sat up and rubbed his eyes. "That's fair," he said. "But I don't mind if you want to flash me again." He gives her a smirk.

Sasha shakes her head in slight annoyance.

Dom grins, enjoying her reaction. "Alright, alright. I'll stop teasing you," he says.

He pauses for a moment, and his expression becomes more serious. "So, about last night..." he says tentatively.

"Yeah..." Sasha says awkwardly, looking at her hands to avoid eye contact

Dom senses her awkwardness and reaches out to touch her arm. "Hey, it's okay," he says gently. "We were both drunk. We didn't mean to do anything. It was just a one-time thing, right?"

A one-time thing?! Is that what he sees this as?

Sasha couldn't help but feel a little stupid for liking last night, especially since he sees it as a one-night stand.

She gives him a tight-lipped smile and nods in agreeance "Right, a one-time thing."

Dom nods, a little relieved that she seems to agree. "Yeah. Just a one-time thing," he repeats.

There is an awkward silence for a few moments, and they both seem to be avoiding eye contact.

Finally, Dom breaks the silence. "Listen, I feel like we need to talk about this. Just to make sure we're on the same page, you know?"

"Surprised you wanna talk about it, considering you never really mentioned what happened at the club." Sasha scoffs, crossing her arms.

Dom looks taken aback for a moment, but then he nods slowly. "You're right," he says. "We haven't really talked about that. I guess I've been avoiding it." He sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Look, I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I just know that last night, things got a little out of hand, and we did something we shouldn't have done."

"So you regret it?" Sasha asks, her brows furrowing.

Dom's expression softens, and he shakes his head. "No, that's not it," he says. "I don't regret hooking up with you. It's just... complicated. I'm not sure where we stand, and I don't want things to get messy."

"Yeah," Sasha says softly, pulling at the threads of the comforter that's draped over her body.

Dom watches her pull at the threads. "Okay, so here's the thing. I really like hanging out with you, you know that. But, you just got out of a serious relationship. I don't want to be a rebound or anything."

Sasha felt offended, and a bit hurt that he'd think she'd use him as a rebound. "I wouldn't do that to you-"

Dom adds quickly, "Not saying you would. But that doesn't mean we're in the right place to start something serious right now." He pauses for a moment before continuing. "That's why I was thinking... maybe we could keep things casual for now?"

Causal? Had anyone asked Sasha that before, she would have given the self-respecting answer and told him to fuck off. But the thing is it's not just anyone who's asking that.

"Yeah, we could keep it casual.... we're still good, right?" Hoping that their friendship wasn't too affected from last night.

Dom nods, a relieved smile on his face. "Yeah, we're good. And we'll always be good."

He leans back against the headboard, feeling a little more relaxed now that they've talked things through.

"So, casual. No strings attached," he says, glancing over at her.

"No strings attached." She agrees.

Maybe that's what he wanted, and maybe she needed it right now. In a relationship with no big responsibilities.

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊:

hi!!!

this chapter is lowkey short, but i didn't know what else to add...

what do ya'll think about them keeping it casual??

updates might be slow this month, but i will try to write as much as i can!!

remember to comment and vote cause it motivates me to write!!

if not then i'll frame you for tax fraud 🤗🤗🤗