𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

"this is the part when i say i don't want ya
i'm stronger than i've been before"

- ariana grande (break free)

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

"Well we're just about to wrap up this interview, but before we do so, is there anything you like the fans to know about and expect on your upcoming album?" the interviewer asked

"Looking at the titles of some of your songs, is it safe to say that a certain someone influenced you when writing the album?"

"Almost all of my songs are based on real-life events and experiences I've had with people, and if the fans happen to connect the dots to a certain someone, I can't really stop them," Sasha shrugs. "I mean I can name names, but..."

"Oh come on, give us a little hint" the interviewer teases, leaning in closer towards Sasha, hoping she'd give in.

Sasha giggles making a 'C' with her hand towards the camera and then waving it off "That's all- we're not going to go too deep into that- pretty sure it's obvious who that someone is if you read the lyrics. Let's just move on to the next question."

"The people are gonna go crazy" the interviewer laughs, "but we'll move on."

"One of your songs went viral and still is pretty big, it's a little song that the viewers may or may not have heard called 'Do Not Disturb' which features Dominic Fike. Can you tell us about your relationship with him and how it's been working alongside him? Fans have noticed the two of you grow closer based on your social media."

Sasha lets out a small laugh, half expecting this question to show up during her press tour. "Yeah, we're great friends- we got along really well right off the bat, and it's just been nice to get to know him. I think he's one of the very few people I've clicked with right away."