𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘

SASHA SINCLAIRE

SASHA SINCLAIRE

SINGER, SONGWRITER

BIRTHDAY

AUGUST 10, 2001

BIRTH SIGN

LEO

BIRTHPLACE

STOCKTON, CA

# 10 MOST POPULAR |  BOOST

ABOUT

Sasha Sinclaire is a multi-genre artist who gained attention in her teen years for her 2019 song "exes". In 2020, she released her debut EP "things i shouldn't say", followed by her 2022 debut album "TALK". She has won two Grammy Awards, one in 2020, and one in 2021.

BEFORE FAME

Sasha was born and raised in Stockton, California. She began making music with her father, who was an aspiring musician, at the age of 13. She would spend most of her high school years continuing to make singles and posting on SoundCloud. After her single "exes", she was signed to Columbia Records.

TRIVIA

She has won three MTV Video Music Awards in 2020, along with Best New Artist. She has also made a couple of guest appearances on TV shows throughout her career.

FAMILY LIFE

Her full name is Sasha Dilnaz Sinclaire. Sasha is of Persian descent. She is the youngest of three siblings. Sasha's long-time best friend is model, Aaliyah Davis. Sasha has dated, producer, Cole Ly since 2021, but split in November 2023. She was rumored to have linked with model Cindy Kimberly, however, that was never confirmed.

ASSOCIATED WITH

Associated with model Aaliyah Davis, influencer Angel De La Cruz, and producer Cole Ly

POPULARITY     

Most Popular    #10

Born on August 10     #1

Pop Singer    #5

21 Years Old.    #3

Born in California    #4

Leo    # 7

────────⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆────────

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊:

i decided to add some info about her 'cause I realized it would've been helpful 😭

anywaysss, yeah should've done that earlier, but lets just ignore that

remember to vote, comment, and all that good stuff throughout the story, or else i'll bash my head against the wall!!

be safe out there!!

sending lots of love xx