Chapter 15: Misgiving

Michael's POV

As I pulled into my parking space I put the car in park, turning the car off. As I stepped out of the car I checked my phone seeing that I got 2 miss calls from Jane. I got on the elevator and headed up to my apartment. As I walked into my apartment I saw glass everywhere. It looked like someone had wrecked my whole apartment.

"What the hell is..."  I walked into the living room and that's when I saw it, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!  Spray painted in red on the wall. I looked at Jane and saw the confused look on her face. I sighed pulling my phone out of my pocket as I started punching down on the keys trying to call Rebecca. She is the only one who knows everything that's going on right now. I need to get her out of here. She can't be here, its not safe. I thought trying to think of an excuse to tell her so she would leave.

"We need to leave now!" I said grabbing her wrist pulling her out of the apartment.

"Ow! What the hell is going on?!" She said with this look of confusion. I didn't answer her I just kept walking. She yanked away from my grip as she tried to get me to look at her and stop walking.

"Michael tell me what the hell is going on?!"

"Keep your damn voice down!" I snapped back, trying to get her to not cause a scene. The last thing I need right now is for someone to notice us.

"Stop talking so I can get you back home." I said grabbing her hand, dragging her in the elevator out of the building and to her car.

"Now go home and don't ever come here again."

"What?why? what's going on?"

"Just do what your told!" I hate that I had to yell at her but I don't want her getting involved with me. It's too dangerous. I can't risk her getting hurt because of me. She glared at me and I could tell by the look on her face that she was really hurt. She flicked me off before saying, " Fuck you asshole."

She got in her car and sped off. That was the last time I saw or talked to her in 3 hours. Once she left I didn't bother going back to the apartment instead I went to Rebecca house. I need to make sure Jane is okay, but I need to wait until I get to Rebecca's house. I never should have gotten involved with her, this is all my fault.

Joseph POV

After taking my shower, I put on black basketball shorts and my black and red Miami Heat muscle shirt. I sat down on the bench in the middle of the locker room by my locker as I pulled on my Jordan's and tied my shoes. I grabbed my gym bag tossing it over my shoulder.

"Hey Joe wanna go out with some of the guys tonight? A little celebration before the game." Issac said as he took a big gulp of water from his water bottle. I sighed, all I want is to be at home with Erica.

"Who is all going?" I asked as Aaron, John, Trey, Issac, David and I walked out the locker room walking past the dance room. We all glanced inside and saw Erica and Vanessa dancing in the mirror. The music blaring from the speakers. We all stared in amazement looking at the two off them completely in sync.

They moved their hips together and slapped their ass at the end of the song. I smirked looking at Erica's ass. I honestly cant take my eyes off her. She looked at Vanessa and they both started laughing. I smiled looking at them. I love seeing her laugh. I love seeing the sparkle in her eye when she's doing something that she loves. Wow I am completely in love with her. She has me sprung. I thought to myself as I watched them walk over towards us. We could see the whole room because it was all made of glass. Erica opened the door.

"Why are you guys just standing out here staring at us?" She said as she leaned against the door.

"You want us to come in there and stare at you?" John said staring at Erica with a smirk. I started to go up to Erica and kiss her right in front of him just to make him back off. He really pisses me off. When is he going to take a hint?