Chapter 1: Newlyweds

Savanna POV

I woke up lying next to my husband Aaron. Aaron and I have been married for one year and seven months. But we have known each other for three years. I sat up and got out of the bed careful not to wake Aaron up. I headed downstairs to the kitchen. Our house was big. We lived in a seven bedroom and 5-bathroom house. Aaron is an NBA player for the Miami heat. He is very good at his job. I was a cheerleader for the Chicago bulls. Aaron and I met when he was in Chicago playing against the bulls. We won and he asked me out. We went out for three years before he proposed. Through the ups and downs in are relationship, we have been together through all of it. From people trying to sleep with him to people trying to sleep with me. We have been together no matter what. I started cooking by putting bacon on the stove. I put my hand over my baby bump and smiled. I was now 3 months pregnant. Aaron was so excited I was too but he was more excited than me. I finished cooking the bacon then I started making toast. I felt Aaron's muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind, pull me close to him. I could feel his bare chest pressed against my back. I smiled as he began to kiss my neck. He slowly began to move his hands down past my waist between my legs. I smiled as he whispered in my ear.

"Good Morning baby, I have a surprise for you." I looked at him and smiled.

"Bae you know I hate surprises."

"I know, but you'll love this one." He said as he kissed my check and walked out of the kitchen. He came back with a blown up picture of my ultrasound and the name Heaven underneath it. I smiled.

"Aww baby!"

"This is our baby girl and I was thinking we should name her Heaven." He said as he hung the picture up in our huge living room.

"I love that name." I said as Aaron walked over to me and kissed my belly.
After I finished cooking breakfast, we ate and Aaron went to basketball practice. Once Aaron left I got dressed and went out with my best friend Erica.