Chapter7: Sexy Dancing

Erica POV

*next day*

It was Thursday and I had practice for the Miami heat game tonight. I laid in my bed for a while thinking about Savanna who has been my best friend forever. Seeing her yesterday crying because of what Aaron did was heart breaking. Jennifer had to be lying. She's always trying to sleep with some guy on the basketball team. I got out of bed took a shower and got dressed to go to practice. I put on black shorts and a sports bra with the Miami heat logo on it, and a crop top and sweatpants that say Heat. As I looked at my phone I saw the name Joseph and under the name I saw a text and smiled. Joseph is my boyfriend and we have been dating for a year and nine months secretly. We have to date secretly because we will both lose our jobs if people knew we were together. When you cheer for the NBA the most important rule is to NEVER have any physical contact with the players on your team. I looked at my phone and read the text message.

'Good morning beautiful.'

'Good morning babe'

'Are you on your way to practice?' I grabbed my keys and cheer bag and left the house. I text Joseph when I got in the car.

'I'm on my way now babe. I hate your guts;)' I smiled and put my phone down pulling out of the driveway. Twenty minutes later I pulled into the American Airlines Arena parking lot. I got out the car and grabbed my bag from the backseat. As I put my bag on my shoulder I felt Joseph's arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Hey sexy." I smiled and turned around to look at him. He had on his basketball shorts and a muscle shirt. Before I could say anything back his lips came down on me as he slowly kissed me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around him. He Picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist as he pressed me up against the car. He slowly began kissing my neck.

"Umm..babe let's stop before we get caught." I said gently biting my lip.

"You are just so sexy." He said as he bit my neck playfully. I bit my lip and gently pressed my hands against his chest.

"Later baby." I whispered in his ear as he put down. I put my bag over my shoulder and winked at him before walking away. He walked up behind me and slapped my ass as he whispered in my ear, "Later your all mine." I blushed and smiled. As I walked in the stadium we both went our separate ways. As I walked in the locker room for cheerleaders, I heard the loud chatter and laughter over the music. I went to my locker that had a picture of me in the Miami heat dancer uniform. I took of my crop top and sweat pants putting them in my locker and put on my dance shoes. I then put my cheer bag in the locker and took out my make up and curling irons. I walked over to the big mirrors in the middle of the locker room and took my hair down. 30 minutes later I was done with my hair and make up.

"Girls everyone come out on the basketball court so we can practice for half-time tonight." I yelled as I got my Pom poms and walked out of the locker room on the court. The basketball players were sweating and they stopped playing once I walked on the court.

"Ok guys your practice is up we have to practice now." One of the players looked at me up and down, I rolled my eyes and waited for them leave. They moved to sit on the side lines. I pulls out my phone and bent down plugging it in to the speakers. I heard some guys say damn and others whistle. I laughed and turned to TI ball.

Joseph POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of Erica. She is so sexy when she's dancing. All the guys were looking at her and the other cheerleaders do their routine for tonight. It's hard to act like I don't like her. She's just so damn sexy. I watched her dancing and tried my best not to get turned on. When they were finally done all the guys clapped and whistled. All the cheerleaders laughed and they all crowded around Erica to get directions on certain dance moves. I smiled as I looked at her turn away from me and start dancing again. I couldn't help but looks at her ass. I smiled and thought about what I would do to her tonight. That thought made me smile even more.

"Joseph what are you doing? Come on let's go." My friend John said as he slapped my back. He stood in front of me and snapped his fingers in my face, I looked at him.

"What?"

"Where you just checking out, Erica the captain and choreographer of the Miami heat dancers? And she is also the hottest cheerleader." He said looking over his shoulder and winked at Erica. She smiled and winked back, then she turned her back toward us again and started going over the routine with the other cheerleaders.

I really wanted to just punch him in the face for looking at my girlfriend but I can't do that. I ball my fist up next to my side and stood up.

"Damn she is so sexy." John said biting his lip. I laughed and said,

"Please Jennifer is sexier than Erica." We looked at them. Then Jennifer looked at me and waved. I smiled and waved back as I turned to go to the locker room I looked back at her and winked.