Chapter11: Always and Forever

Joseph POV

I smirked at Erica as I looked at her ass as she got dressed again. I pulled my shirt back over my head and pulled my shorts back on. Once we were both dressed I hit the stop button again and we dropped to the first floor. I laughed as Erica screamed.

"Shut up that's not funny." She said as she playfully hit my arm.

"Yes it was funny and come on let's go sexy." I said as I gently placed my hand on the lower part of her back. She smiled and walked out of the elevator me by her side as soon as she saw her friends she moved away from me looking annoyed. I knew she was acting.

"What are you doing, trying to hit on me." She said loud enough so they heard.

"Trust me I don't want you.Your the last person I would ever want to be with." I said with anger in my voice. I stormed out and went to my car slamming the door I drove off and went home.

Erica POV

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Vanessa and Jeanette.

"What was that all about?" Vanessa asked as she tossed her cheer bag over her shoulder.

"He fucking tried to kiss me on the elevator."

"Are you serious! Joseph Parks tried to kiss you. He is fine as hell and you didn't kiss him?" Jeanette said she as she looked at me in shock.

"No unlike these other whores I follow the rules." I said. Will every word I said I felt guilty because these are my best friends and I hate lying to them. They walked me to my car.

"So are you guys still going to that fundraiser for college athletes tonight?"

Vanessa asked.

"Yes I'm going."

"Did you know what the basketball players are paying money to dance with the cheerleaders?" I looked at her.

"What no, that's crazy. Are they doing it to raise money?"

"Yes."

"Wow well I have a lot to do before tonight. Bye I'll see you tonight." I said giving them a quick hug and getting into my car pulling off.

***

I arrived at my house in 45 minutes. The arena isn't that far from my house but it was nice drive. I pulled into the garage and saw Joseph car in the garage as well. I smiled and got out the car grabbing my cheer bag and phone. I closed the garage door. I lived in a nice 4 bedroom 2 bath house. Even though I just lived here I would sometimes let my friends come here for a while if they need a place to stay. I walked in the house and saw candles everywhere. The lights were dim and there was pink and red rose pedals everywhere leading upstairs. I smiled and dropped my bag by the door.

"Bae?" I said as I gently walked on the pedals going upstairs into my room. When I reached my room I saw pedals on the bed in a heart saying 'I love you'. I smiled as I saw Joseph come out of the bathroom with no shirt on and dress pants. I couldn't help but look at his chest. He was very built. He has a firm six pack and very firm biceps.

"Why did you do all of this babe?" I asked as he took my hand gently placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"This is all for you. Erica Olivia Sparks, I love you and every second I spend with you is the best moment of my life. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you're yet to be. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I just have one question," He said as he got down on one knee. I began crying in shock. I couldn't believe he is proposing. I was crying so hard and smiling.

"Erica Olivia Sparks will you make me the luckiest man in the world, will you marry me?" He said as he held out a black box with a big diamond ring with other little diamonds around the band of the ring. I couldn't believe that this was happening. I really love Joseph and I can see us being together forever.

"Yes, Yes!! I'll marry you." I said as he put the ring on my left hand on my ring finger. I looked more closer at the ring on my finger and smiled. It was a big 17 caret diamond with other diamonds around the band of the ring. I wiped my eyes and bend down pulling him toward me kissing him. He put his hands on my waist pulling me down on top of him on the floor. I slowly kissed him running my hand up his shirt. He kissed me deeper grabbing my ass, pressing me harder against him. I sucked on his bottom lip slowly pulling away. "I love you so much baby." I said against his lips.

"I love you too baby." He said as he sat up. I got off of him as he stood up and looked at me. I smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him.

"Are you ready to get dressed for the fundraiser?" I said as he intertwined our fingers together.

"There is something else I would rather do." He said slowly kissing my neck. I bit my lip. He trailed kisses down my neck slowly sliding his hand up my shirt.

"Umm baby I really want to keep going but we are going to be late." I said as he slowly pulled my face to his and kissed me. I grabbed his neck pulling closer. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist pressing me up against the wall. I slowly kissed him running my fingers through is hair. He began kissing me down my neck to chest. I bit my lip sliding my hand up his shirt taking it off.

"Your so sexy." Joseph whispered in my ear as he kissed me. I kissed back as Joseph slowly slid his hand down my pants and began fingering me. I gently bit his lip slowly tugging on it. He smirked and pulled me closer to him running his fingers through my hair. His abs pressed against me I slowly sucked on his bottom lip and slowly pulled away whispering in his ear, "Baby I really want to keep going but we are going to be late."

He put me down as he slid his hands down grabbing my ass.

"Fine but later your ass is all mine." I smiled and winked at him.

"Always sexy." I said as I slowly kisses him.