Chapter 3:Uknown Call

Savanna POV

It was 10:30pm, I had just got through making dinner. I made grilled chicken and pasta. I set the table and fixed two plates. I heard the front door open and close then I saw Aaron come in with a muscle shirt on and basketball shorts. I bit my bottom lip as I looked at his biceps. Aaron is very buff. He had a six pack.

"Are you staring at my biceps?" Aaron said with a smirk on his face.

"Ummm no" I said glancing down at my feet He walked over to me and slowly kissed me. I kissed him back wrapping my hands around his neck. He pulled away.

"I love you in this dress." He said glancing down at my long red dress that is cut on my left side up to my thigh. The dress cut right in-between my breast showing cleavage. I smiled. I whispered in his ear,

"I know you do. I bought it just for you." He smirked and kissed me again.

"Bae let's get ready to eat." I said as I put my hand on his chest slowly pulling away he placed his hands on my waist.

"I'm not hungry." I laughed.

"Well I am." I sat down at the table.

After we ate I put the dishes in the dishwasher. As I bent down to put the dishes in the dishwasher I felt Aaron slowly wrap his arms around my waist and gently hug me from behind. I smiled as he slowly whispered in my ear

"That dinner was great babe,but I'm ready for desert." He said as he began to kiss my neck. I smiled as he picked me up gently carrying me up the stairs to the bed room.

Aaron POV

"I love you baby."I whispered against Savanna's lips as I put her down.

"I love you too baby."

I bit my lip looking down at the red dress she had on. Damn she looked so sexy in this dress. I put my hands on her waist gently pulling her to me.

"How are you so sexy?"I said pulling her to me slowly kissing her on the lips.

Savanna POV

As I Kissed, him back he pressed me against the wall. I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer, making the kiss deeper. He kissed me slowly as his tongue slide in my mouth. I swirled my tongue with his slowly sucking on his bottom lip. Aron smiled as he slowly moved his hand up the cut of my dress cupping my butt. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. His abs pressed up against me as he pressed me harder against the wall. I slide my hands up his shirt, running my hands over his abs. He takes his shirt off slowly breaking the kiss. He cares me to the bed gently laying me down. I kissed him harder has he slowly got on top of me. He put his hands on my waist pressing me closer against him. I tilted my head back as he slowly began to trail kisses down my neck. He slowly slides his hand up my dress taking it off. I slowly bit my lip as he began to slowly kiss my chest. I slowly ran my fingers through his dark brown hair. He stopped kissing my neck once his phone started ringing. I looked at him as he looked at his phone.

"Really?" I said as he got off of me.

"I'm sorry babe it's important." He said as he grabbed his shirt and went downstairs. I sat up and looked out the window. What is so important? I thought as I got out of the bed and walked to the walk in closet I took my dress and put it in the dirty clothes hamper. I put on my pajamas and laid back in the bed.

Aaron POV

As I walked downstairs I answered the phone.

"What are you doing calling my phone?" I said as I went into my privet workout room closing the door.

"I told you I need to talk to you." Jennifer said. Jennifer use to be a cheerleader for the Heat but she quite because she wanted to be with a team member of mine.

"I'm done talking to you. I have a wife and I don't need you ruining my life." I said hanging up the phone.

I went back upstairs and went into the master bedroom. As I looked at Savanna asleep I slowly kissed her forehead before laying next to her and falling asleep.