Intro:

I want to say thank you to @Aroace_Geek_100! She gave me the idea and was the reason I started this book... Please check out her book(s)! 

Quirk information for y/n: Your quirk is called comments. (I will put fake comments and the username will just be an emoji) You can read past comments on what went down, but when it comes down to the exact detail, you are unable to tell down to who did the crime, which will get annoying when your solving the case. More on your quirk is that you will be interacting with the author, me! And yes this is an excuse for me to break the forth wall... Sorry! I have to get it out some way.

This will be a gender neutral y/n so please be patent with me on updating. 

Your height: You are 5'4, around my height, so your shorter than Iida's 5'10

Your style: Comfy - Dark academia (Down underneath is the referance! Please note this was off goggle and is not my own. If you prefer girly clothes, I apologize.)

Y/n in the story will call me author-chan so please go with it

Y/n in the story will call me author-chan so please go with it. I will refer to y/n as puppy because I call all my friends puppy. If you feel uncomfortable with any of the mysteries, you are not forced to read them. That's all for now puppies! See you in the next part/chapter! And Thank you @Aroace_Geek_100 for permission to use our story as inspiration. She is a wonderful writer and you should check out her book! Thank you again!!