chapter 1

I was a big fan of the werewolf audio box and I have decided to make my own, This is going to be a yaoi.

I hope you're all interested in this.

Chapter 1 Collier Campbell

Collier Campbell POV

My name is Collier Campbell, and I am 18 years old. I have curly brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.

On this particular day, I was settled into the back seat of a red car by an Uber driver.

I was dressed in a white T-shirt, light blue jeans, and white shoes as I quickly tapped out a message on my phone to my parents, letting them know that I had arrived in Woodville Lichen Town.

Woodville Lichen Town held a special place in my heart, as I had visited often as a child to see my grandparents. The city was sprawling, encircling a large lake and bordered by a vast forest. Despite its somewhat rundown appearance, I always felt a sense of nostalgia and comfort when I returned.

One of the intriguing aspects of this town was the persistent rumor of a werewolf pack residing in the nearby woods. The focal point of these tales was the imposing Woodville Pack, a large apartment complex surrounded by a towering stone wall. Access was restricted, with entry permitted only to those with prior arrangements or connections within the community.

While I knew that werewolves were nothing more than creatures of fiction, the mystery surrounding the residents of Woodville Pack piqued my curiosity. Stories circulated that the inhabitants rarely ventured beyond the confines of their enclave, adding to the air of intrigue that shrouded the place.

As I pondered the possibility of exploring the town further, I recalled hearing about a grocery store and a few other shops nestled within Woodville Pack. Perhaps this mundane explanation accounted for the reclusive nature of its residents. Despite my skepticism regarding the existence of werewolves, the allure of the unknown lingered in the back of my mind as I contemplated my stay in Woodville Lichen Town.

The car came to a gentle stop, and I peered out the window to see that i had arrived at my grandparents house.

It was perched on a hill near the forest, their home was adorned with a riot of colorful flowers that my grandmother lovingly tended to.

Anticipation bubbled within me as I recalled the upcoming blood moon, a rare celestial event that I had been eagerly looking forward to witnessing in the woods.

Expressing my gratitude to the Uber driver, I retrieved my bags and made my way towards my grandparents' house. Knowing them well, I headed to the spot where they always kept a spare key hidden under a particular rock, allowing me to let myself in.

Inside, the guest room awaited me with its simple furnishings, a table, a chair, and a bed. I deposited my bags on the floor and began the ritual of unpacking, eager to make this temporary space my own.

A flash of surprise crossed my face as I discovered an old high school photo nestled among my belongings. Puzzled, I wondered aloud, "How did this end up in my bags?" Setting it aside for later contemplation, I continued organizing my new living quarters.

Though the allure of the blood moon and the tranquility of my grandparents' home were significant factors in my retreat to Woodville Lichen Town, there were deeper reasons driving my desire to escape my old town for a while. With summer in full swing and high school graduation behind me, the timing felt right for this much needed change of scenery.

Feeling the weariness of the day's journey settling upon me, I decided to indulge in a brief nap, allowing the soft embrace of the bed to lull me into a peaceful slumber.

To be continued...

So tell me guys.What do you think of this?