chaper 9 pack titles

Chapter 9 pack titles

Collier pov

I was sitting on Jasper lap as he wouldn't allow me to sit on a chair, Kyle was sitting on his chair at his side of the desk.

Kyle began to speak, "Ok, Collier You're new here and you need to understand how the pack runs with the ranks and the titles and for what rank entitled you have."

I nodded as I listened.

"In all, the classes of a werewolf pack there are alpha, beta, gamma, delta, warriors, Elder and omega, Those are the main seven of rank and title, there are three others, luna, gibbous and crescent," kyle explained and I was interested to know more.

"The alpha is the highest and leader of the pack, Second in command is beta, If something was to happen to the alpha And if there's no heir, then the beta would become the next alpha, gamma are in third command and are charged with training the pack warriors and general, If something worse to happen to the both alpha and beta with no heirs of them then that one would rise up to alpha, the delta Is the heir on becoming the next beta or Gamma they are in training before they can take the place of the old one, The warriors are the pack warriors, Most pack members serve to defend and protect the pack, The elders are the oldest members of the pack, They can be the formal alpha Or any of the other members of the pack once they have retired, Omegas are the lowest, They are servants meant to help out in the pack as they are the weakest," Kyle explain.

I wouldn't deny it but this was very interesting as each rank sound Interesting, "But what about the other three Titles?"

"those three titles are for the mates alpha, Beta and gamma, luna is the alpha's mate, gibbous Is the Beta mate, crescent Is the gamma mate, Although we are the only one that has that in our pack when it comes to gibbous and crescent, Those two titles don't exist in other werewolf packs," Kyle said and that made me think As I was taking in all these ranks, titles and names.

"How come we're the only pack that has those two titles?"

Kyle chuckled as he explained, "Well,
Funny story really Double c, the alpha's great great grandparents, The mates of the beta and gamma We're throwing fits that they did not got any special title like the luna get, The luna had enough Of them giving her headaches and the drama and decided what they wanted, gibbous and crescent as those were parts of the moon cycle."

I had thought about the moon cycle usually it begins with a new moon, Then goes to crescent, quarter, gibbous and then full moon Then it goes backwards.

"But wait how come my title is crescent? Shouldn't I be quarter? That is what comes before a gibbous moon," I asked cause I was interested to know why.

Kyle laugh, "That was supposed to be the title but the drama queen Through such a fit because it sounded like She was name after a quarter of money, so It was chang to crescent Instead."

I was holding in a chuckled as I only wonder what it was like back then, The heavy bonds of drama queens all around the place, It would make a good drama show I thought.

"There is also a none rank, It is known as rogue, Those wolves do not belong in a pack, They live alone among the humans or in the wilderness, they either left their pack or they were forced to leave," Kyle explains to me as I nodded my head.

I understand what rogue meant as I have heard that word before and I know what it meant.

"But how does the pack function With money? I mean Woodwill pack owns the whole entire forest, You have all the buildings, electricary and everything that would cost money, How are you all able to support yourselves with all of that?" I asked cause that was a very curious thing that was in my mind.

Kyle giggle which was now getting annoying, I was thinking to myself was He's so easily to laugh?

"For over the centuries werewolves have learned to blend into human society, When it comes to high ranking Businesses, Like many others packs, ours own multiple companies that support money to our pack the warriors and the omegas have their own jobs outside of the pack," Kyle finish.

"Okay that would make sense, is there anything else I need to know about the pack?" I ask.

Kyle shrucker's head, "No, but I would like to talk Along with you for a moment, Jasper, can you please leave us for a moment?"

Jasper give me a kiss on the head before putting me down on the other chair, "I be waiting for you mate."

I watched Jasper leave and now it was just me and the Beta.

Kyle had pick up something from his desk, He placed it on his desk and I quickly recognize it was my bag, "We need to talk about you living here."

To be continued...