chapter 7 Questions need to be answered

Chapter 7 Questions need to be answered

Collier pov

I woke up again covered in sweat, "What is going on with me?"

I sit back up on the bed as I felt my heart pounding, I felt a hand touching my shoulder which made me jump a bit.

I turn my head over and saw Anaya, "Hey, kiddo, I brought some water for you."

Anaya give me the glass cup of water, It slipped out of my hand but Anaya was able to grab it before it spill on the bed, I was surprised how quick her reflexes were.

"Here kiddo, How about I help you?" Anaya Offer to help me as she brought the glass up to my mouth and help me drink it down.

I felt a bit better after having some of the water, "thank you."

Anaya smiled and put the glass down, "You're welcome, kiddo I'll get something for you to eat."

Anaya was about to leave the room but I yelled to her, "HEY WAIT!" Anaya looked back at me.

"Yes kiddo?" Anaya ask me.

"What is going on? why am I here really?" I asked as I was scared but I wanted to know because I had so many questions I needed to answer.

Anaya look sad for a moment before coming back to the and sit, "You really don't understand do you?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't, Last night I was brought here against my will, I was chased by some...?" I stop myself as I Realize about something that I got to ask, "Wait is your cousin jasper a werewolf?"

Anaya nodded, "Yes and so am I."

My eyes widen, Before I could say anything Anaya went on, "Well, actually, the truth is Everyone here in Woodville Pack is a werewolf."

"I... i...?" I was having trouble getting the words out of mouth eventfully I was able to say it, "I always thought you where was where fictional creatures."

Anaya roll her eyes, "Well, that is what we want humans to believe, Of course though It's for safety reasons."

"I think I can understand why But what I want to know is why did Jasper brought me here? He was talking about all this we are stuff about the moon goddess chose me to be his mate and he wouldn't stop calling me that?" I explain as I wanted to really understand all this.

"All of that is simple really, Long story short we werewolves worship a goddess known as the moon goddess, She bless us with our strength, our power But she also bless us with a faded mate, In other words you and jasper are Soulmates, It's your fate to be together," Anaya finish leaving me wondering.

"But how though? How does he know I'm his faded mate? I'm am a human not a werewolf like you," I was asking because there had to be some kind of mistake, There is no way their moon goddess would chose me to be mate with one of them, I'm not a follow of their religion Neither am I a werewolf, it doesn't make sense to me.

"Werewolves have strong sense of smell, Their faded mate always has a unique scent to them, They're very unique and different, some smell like plants or flowers Others can be a combined of a different thing Like chocolate or other kinds of food, Jasper told me you have a very strong sweet scent of sunflowers," Anaya explain to me.

"So that's why he brought me here," I said But I didn't like this, I felt like I was a prisoner here.

"Yes, Now excuse me, kiddo I got to get going to get you something eat," Anaya said as she was about to leave.

I rip the blanket off from me, "Hey wait! Can im too?" I asked cause maybe I could escape.

Anaya giggled, "You could if you want kiddo But I don't think everyone is interested seeing you in your birthday suit."

I was confused for a moment but then I looked down at myself and I realized then I was naked.

My eyes went wide as I quickly cover myself with the blanket again, "Oh my goodness i'm naked! WEIT WHY AM I NAKED!?"

Anaya was surprised, "Wait you just Realize you were!? I pick you up earlier when you are on the floor and you did not realize you..." Anaya started laughing.

I found nothing funny about this, When anaya finally got herself under control She explained to me, "Jasper undress you last night."

My eyes widen even more as it made me wonder had he done something to me while I was asleep? Was that the reason why I wasn't feeling good?

The thought of it actually disgusted me.

Anaya kept laughing at me, "Calm down kiddo, I can tell what you're thinking about my cousin, He didn't do anything last night to you, he just got you unchanged since your clothes were dirty."

Hearing that made apart of me relax as I fell back down on the bed.

Anaya went back to laughing as she left the room, "I really don't like that woman."

To be continued...