chapter 3 the red wolf

Collier Campbell POV

I was frozen on the bench where I was sitting, paralyzed by fear at the sight of the wolf. This creature was unlike any I had ever seen before. Standing on all fours, it loomed before me at a towering height of six feet, resembling a monstrous giant wolf. Its eyes were a deep, bloody red that seemed to pierce through my very soul, and its coat was a vibrant shade of crimson.

The eerie light of the blood moon cast an ominous glow upon the wolf, accentuating the intensity of its presence. Every hair on its fur seemed to shimmer and dance in the moonlight, giving the creature an otherworldly and terrifying aura.

My heart pounding in my chest, the wolf suddenly leaped off the bridge with a chilling howl that echoed through the night. The sound sent shivers down my spine, and I knew I had to leave immediately. Hastily gathering my belongings, I turned away from the scene, my mind racing with the haunting image of the monstrous wolf etched into my memory.

Certainly! Here's a revised version of your story:

As I ran on the bridge, desperate to escape and get out of the woods, a relentless voice in my head urged me forward.

The bridge stood high above the ground, a deterrent for most wild animals. The size of the wolf that stood before me seemed impossible, as if it belonged to a world of dark legends.

With my phone flashlight cutting through the darkness, I pressed on until a sudden growl pierced the night.

My heart pounding, I halted in my tracks as the same colossal wolf leaped onto the bridge once more, its eyes fixed on me with an unsettling intensity.

Ten feet away, the beast howled, causing me to stumble and fall onto the hard wood.

Frozen in fear, I watched as it slowly advanced towards me. I Know if i take any sudden movement it could provoke an attack, I lowered my body, trying to shield my face from its gaze.

The wolf extended a massive paw, tearing through my jeans and leaving them in tatters, now resembling makeshift shorts that exposed my legs. Suppressing a scream, I braced myself for the worst, determined not to give in to panic.

As the creature loomed over me, its red eyes bore into mine, sending shivers down my spine. Trembling, I shut my eyes tight, dreading the moment of impact. Instead, I felt a gentle touch on my face-a series of soft licks that defied all logic.

I giggled nervously But then I felt a pair of soft lips on my lips, Slowly, I opened my eyes to see before me stood a man, his eyes the same fiery red as the wolf's.

"Forgive my little game," he spoke with an unexpected warmth in his voice. "I meant no harm, my dear mate. I simply couldn't resist a bit of mischief."

Confusion and disbelief clouded my thoughts as I tried to make sense of the impossible encounter. Was this man truly the wolf?

To be continued...