chapter 6 new room

chapter 6 new room

Collier pov

My eyes slowly open, only for them to close again when a bright light pierces my eyes.

When my eyes were able to adjust to the light I Slowly open up my eyes again and this time The light was coming from a bay window window, It was a morning sun.

As i sit up on the bed, the soft morning light filters through the sheer curtains of the bay window, casting a warm glow over the room. The gentle rustling of the curtains accompanies the chirping of birds outside, creating a peaceful ambiance.

However, that peaceful feeling stop as I remember what happened last night, It almost felt like a nightmare now but knowing it was real was a lot worse.

I look around of my surroundings in the bedroom, The walls are painted a soothing shade of light coral, giving the room a cozy and inviting feel. Sunlight dances on the walls, creating subtle patterns that seem to come alive with the changing angles of the sunlight.

The king-size bed I find myself on is adorned with plush pillows and a luxurious duvet in a rich shade of deep blue, adding a touch of elegance to the room. The headboard is intricately carved with majestic wolf motifs, each detail meticulously crafted to bring a sense of wilderness and mystery to the space.

The hardwood floor beneath is polished to a shine, reflecting the soft morning light and adding a natural warmth to the room. A plush, intricately patterned area rug in shades of earthy browns and greens anchors the space, providing a soft landing for your feet as you step out of bed.

The furniture in the room is all made of carved wood, each piece a work of art in its own right. The wardrobe features delicate carvings of howling wolves under a full moon, while the dresser is adorned with intricate patterns of forest scenes and wildlife. A cozy reading nook by the window beckons you, with a comfortable armchair upholstered in soft leather and a small side table holding a stack of well-loved books.

As I take in the details of the room, the air is filled with a faint scent of pine and cedar, evoking the freshness of the forest. The room exudes a sense of tranquility and connection to nature, making it a serene and enchanting retreat from the outside world.

I was left wondering to myself on one thing, Why was I feeling so comfortable here? that creature kidnap and brought me here.

I couldn't understand why I was feeling so comfortable in the bedroom I was in, Even though it was nice I could not stay and wait for that creature to come back.

I got up from the bed but when my feet came into contact with the lore I fell, My heart rate started to go faster, I was breathing heavily.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked myself As I tried to call to the door but then it opened up.

I froze as the door opened but it was not who i expect, It was a woman around my height, She had long black curly hair, flawless smooth skin, She had dark eyes, Is she wore a long black sleeveless dress.

She chuckled at me and said, "Oh good, you're already up, I bet you're anxious to see your new home."

"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask with fear as She walk over and pick me up like I was a baby.

"My name is Anaya diamond, I'm your mate cousin, Now come on back to bed kiddo," Anaya said as I was tuck back into bed.

"Kiddo? i'm not a kid! I'm 18 years old!" I told her but then she just put her hand on my cheek.

"Oh please Mr Campbell with a cute face of yours you can easily be mistaken as one," Anaya said as She was about to walk out but then turn around and look at me, "Oh, sorry for not answering your other question, You're in Woodville pack."

Anaya left me alone as Look out in the window and at the very distance I could see the walls, My eyes were focusing at a sigh then I could see it what it said, "Woodville park."

My body gave out and I went out cold again.

To be continued...