chapter 10 Becoming what?

Chapter 10 Becoming what?

Collier pov

I couldn't believe I was hearing this. "Me living here? Yeah right to that!" I exclaimed incredulously.

"Kyle, I just met Jasper a day ago, I just moved into my grandparents home not too long ago," I explained as Kyle looked at me with a smirk that I did not appreciate.

"Oh, don't worry about that, Double C, I had already informed them about you taking on a job here," Kyle said nonchalantly, which made my eyes go wide with surprise.

"Wait!? You went through my phone?" I asked, feeling a surge of anger at the invasion of my privacy.

Kyle nodded, his expression unapologetic. "Yes, I had hackers get in and see who you were living with. You'll be going tomorrow to get your stuff and come back to live here."

Kyle words hung in the air, leaving me feeling a mix of emotions of anger at the violation of my privacy, confusion about the sudden turn of events.

"You can't just force me to live here and work in this pack as if I'm some kind of slave!" I protested to Kyle, my voice laced with defiance.

Kyle chuckled at my outburst, his amusement not easing my growing sense of unease. "Oh, poor little Double C. Nobody's really forcing you to live here, but knowing that you're going through the stages of transformation into a werewolf...?"

His words trailed off as I interrupted him, my confusion reaching a peak. "Wait...!? What stages of becoming a werewolf!? I am so confused now."

Kyle's surprise mirrored my own as he realized I was in the dark about my impending transformation. "Wait! You did not know that you're turning into a werewolf?"

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks as I started to connected the dots, I had been bitten by Jasper, and now everything started to make sense.

Kyle shook his head and looked down, "oh... boy, jasper should have told you, Werewolves can't turn people into warewolves unless that human is their faded mate, Jasper was the only warewolf That could turn you since you both are faded mates, Give me a minute, I have to speak to Jasper."

I watch as Kyle Just sit there for a moment, not giving up from a seat, he look at me and said, "OK, he's coming."

I turn around and saw jasper came back in, "Kyle, I was going to explain it to him."

"Like I just told you Jasper! You should have let him know before you mark him!" Kyle said looking very pissed at him.

"Kyle what do you mean by that? jasper just came back into the room?" I said as I was so confused, I was always being confused by these werewolves.

Jasper came up to me and place hishand on my shoulder, "Mate, me and Kyle were speaking through our mind link."

"Mind link? Is that something you werewolves have?" I ask and jasper nodded.

"Yes, you get one as soon as you become a official member of the pack by the alpha himself," jasper told me as he pick me up in his arms.

Kyle now looking annoyed, "jasper i'm getting tired by this, Explain to him how a human comes into this pack works, Also double c, You're not actually going to work, That was just a lie as we do with all humans that come to live here."

Jasper took me back to the room and sat me down on the bed, He sit down next to me, "Sorry for not telling you, I was planning on soon to tell you."

I look at him and ask, "So i'm slowly turning into a werewolf? How long until my transformations is done?"

"By next full moon, It takes around a month, The first stages is already what you're going through, Having problems walking and feeling tired, You'll soon get your own Wolf just like the others in this pack," Jasper explain.

"So i'm getting my own pet wolf?" I ask but Jasper Laugh as I did not understand what was funny.

"No mate, Being werewolf is like you have a second person inside of you, You will be able to speak to him soon, They have their own names, Their personalities are similar to that of human part which is us, They could also take control That's only if they're more stronger both will and body, You'll be able to speak through your mind with him," Jasper explained to me.

"Oh, That is something I never know about before, So what is your Wolf's name?" I ask wanting to know.

"His man is Esmeray, He can be extremely impatient, When it comes to you, he wants you so badly, I keep telling him no, He has to wait until your wolf is ready," Jasper explained to me.

I started to fell a bit tired, jasper tuck me into bed, "Don't worry, We'll go see your grandparents tomorrow."

somewhere else third person view

A dark empty void, A pair of beautiful blue eyes open up Before closing again.

To be continued...