CHAPTER 20 - LEGENDS AWAKEN

In the heart of the desolation, Luke Imperia, Jayden, and Jarad found themselves standing amidst the ruins of what was once a thriving futuristic city. The remnants of towering structures cast shadows over the somber landscape, bearing witness to the unfolding revelation.

"Yeah, Jayden, I'll begin telling you the tale of Alex. Let's start with that," Luke declared, capturing Jayden's attention.

 The air carried an aura of anticipation as Jayden prepared to unravel the story of someone intimately connected to Luke.

"But before that, I wanna ask y'all a simple question," Luke interjected, inviting a subtle skepticism from Jayden and a composed response from Jarad.

"Ah, there he goes again, interrogating others," Jayden remarked with a raised eyebrow, his curiosity piqued.

"Calm down, Jayden," Jarad advised, maintaining a sense of composure.

"So, do you know how the world works? And what kind of role do you play in this world?" Luke questioned, his words carrying a weight of significance. Jarad, drawing from his extensive experience, stepped forward to respond.

"Well, I've been in the Imperial realm for too long, so I must know the best out of us three, right?" Jarad posited, attempting to navigate the complexities of their world.

"Well, shoot your shot, Jarad," Luke encouraged, setting the stage for a revelation.

"This world is split into four realms: the Imperial Realm, the Hart Realm, the Ember Legion, and the Star Realm. These belong to the top three clans, under the four Imperials who reside and manage the Imperial Realm. Am I wrong?" Jarad explained, his understanding of the world laid bare.

"You certainly aren't, Jarad. But have you ever seen the Imperials? Well, except for me," Luke added a layer of mystery, prompting Jarad to reflect on the limitations of his encounters."Come to think of it, I've never seen any of you together or even separately, but, uh..." Jarad's realization hung in the air, leaving room for doubt.

"What if I told you that you've seen three out of four Imperials?" Luke proposed, introducing a perplexing twist.

"That's impossible. I've only seen you, Luke Imperia," Jarad expressed his disbelief.                    "Why do you believe that?" Luke probed, leading Jarad to a moment of revelation. 

"No, no, don't tell me," Jarad caught on, his realization dawning."Haha, maybe your intuition is correct, Jarad," Luke remarked, teasing the possibility."I mean, that's impossible," Jarad admitted, struggling to reconcile his observations."Dad, what's impossible? 

Explain it to me," Jayden, caught in the intricacies of their conversation, sought clarity from his father.

"Jayden, my son, listen. I've been under their wing for way too long, and I've spoken to three out of four Imperials. I know that much, but I've only met and seen Luke Imperia," Jarad shared his observations, planting the seeds of doubt.

"Then why is he saying that you've met three out of four people?" Jayden inquired, seeking coherence."There is a possibility. My theory is, what if there are not four Imperials but one, one and only one, which is Luke Imperia? We don't have any evidence to prove that, but what if he's bluffing this whole time, telling us that there are four Imperials running this world—or maybe two Imperials if I met three out of four?" Jarad speculated, unraveling a web of uncertainties.

"Omg, Jarad, you're letting your imagination run wild. Damn, haha, but maybe you're right or maybe not. What I've told you is the truth, no lies," Luke affirmed, his words dancing on the edge of truth and deception.

"Then the theory that I've told you? Is that right?" Jarad sought validation, attempting to navigate the delicate balance.

"You're half right, Jarad. Gotta keep a wise man by your side at all times, yeah," Luke acknowledged, embracing the enigmatic nature of their reality."Tell us the whole story, Luke. Don't play around," Jayden urged, the impatience evident in his tone.

"Instead of telling you, I think it'll be better if I show you all instead," Luke proposed, closing his eyes as a dark aura enveloped him, signaling a shift in the narrative.

"What's he doing?" Jayden questioned, the air thick with anticipation.

"That's definitely summoning magic, if I'm not wrong," Fike, who had been observing in silence, offered his insight.

"You're not wrong, Fike. It is summoning magic," Luke confirmed. With a chant of "Shadow Summon" and the drop of two drops of his blood, two immense magic circles emerged in the sky, releasing a heavy rush of air.

"Gentlemen, hold on tight and be prepared, both physically and mentally. You're the second ones to witness this marvel."

Luke declared, leaving the trio bracing for the unknown as the magic circles unveiled the secrets woven into the fabric of their shattered world.

HEYY THANK YOU FOR READING !! THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 20 !!