CHAPTER 21 - THE SUMMONS

In the desolation of the ruined city, Luke Imperia's words echoed through the air as he chanted, "Shadow summon." Enormous magic circles materialized, and the confirmation from Fike resonated, acknowledging the summoning magic. A heavy air gushed out from the suspended circles, and Luke's caution hung in the atmosphere.

"Gentlemen, hold on tight and be prepared, both physically and mentally. You're the second ones to witness this marvel," Luke's voice reverberated.

Awe painted the faces of everyone present. Jayden, scrutinizing the unfolding magic, voiced his understanding, "It is a summoning circle indeed, but those are used to summon familiars, and the size of the magic circle depends on how powerful your familiar is."Jarad, Jayden's father and Fike's master, joined the conversation, "You're right, Jayden, but how powerful could his familiar be if the magic circle is this big?"  " Something doesn't feel right, Master Jarad." Fike interferes.
Luke interrupted the discussion, urging them to focus, "Enough with the chit chat; it's time." The magic circles vanished, leaving behind a cloud of dust and smoke from the rubble-filled surroundings. Luke declared, "They're here."

Emerging from the dissipating smoke were two human-sized figures, their features obscured by shadows. Jayden, bewildered, turned to his father, "Dad, they look human. I thought only familiars could be summoned." Fike, displaying his unwavering loyalty, added, "I guess there's a lot that we should all learn, Young Master Jayden."

Jarad observed the unfolding spectacle, silent yet attentive. The two figures walked out of the smoke, gradually becoming visible to the trio. Shock painted their faces as the summoned individuals materialized before them.

Luke, breaking the silence, introduced the mysterious figures, "Let me introduce you to the 3rd and 4th imperials, Leland Imperia and Lanez Imperia."

Jarad, grappling with the revelation, questioned the impossibility of it all. Jayden and Fike shared the sentiment, their disbelief evident. Jarad mused about the imperials' secrecy, and Luke confirmed their suspicions.

"Yeah,  We are the Imperia triplets—Luke Imperia, Leland Imperia, and Lanez Imperia." The triplets, nearly identical, differentiated only by their hair colors: Luke with black hair, Leland with red, and Lanez with blue.

Fike couldn't help but inject a bit of humor, "Haha, so you guys change hair colors and meet the others, isn't that right?"

Luke chuckled, admitting the lighthearted truth, "Haha, even if it's lame, that's what we do."

Lanez, with a cryptic smirk, inquired about Alex. Luke responded, "No, not yet."

Leland added, "Sometimes you're such a pain, you know that."

Jayden, eager for answers, demanded, "Tell me about Alex right now."

Luke agreed, setting the stage for the revelation, "Yeah, sure." Leland and Lanez maintained a cryptic demeanor as Luke began to unfold the tale of Alex Shadowhart.

HEYY !!THANKYOU FOR READING THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 21!!