Chapter 33: IM BACK LOVES

HEY GUYS, SERIOUSLY I MISSED POSTING, LIKE IM SOO SORRY, EXAMS ARE THE WORST. A MONTH OF TOURTUREM TWO MONTHS IF U INCLUDE THE MONTH OF SOLIDREVISION BEFORE.

I MISSED YALL BUT SERIOUSLY THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT EVEN DURING HARD TIMES GUYS, ILY SOO MUCH :*

NOW EXAMS ARE OVER, I GOT MORE FREE TIME MEANING IMMA POST REALLY REGULARLY NOW. AND DURING THE SUMMER HOPEFULLY EVEN MORE REGULAR SINCE I LOVE WRITING FOR YALL!! :D

Btw guys I uploaded this this morning and saved and published it but apparantly it didnt update the published one soo sorry about that this the chapter, proper lol.

HERES CHAPTER 34, HOPE YALL ENJOY :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, LOVE YOU ALL :D

ENJOY X

Chapter 33:

A few minutes later, My Mom walked in. My Mom looked at me, giving me the trouble yet sarcastic face. 'Ya'know that we were about to leave right? through that exit down there' she said as she pointed towards the direction of the exit. I looked at her 'Were we? Oh.' I took a minute to process it in then went 'OHH'

I looked out of the window, this time just slightly. Looking closely, Among the sea were a streak of Paparazzi and media journalists aligned nearer the front which was a bit frustrating. What was even better was that they were lined near the front. My known presence was now making the fans and media more alert and they were apparently blocking the back and front entrance to the hospital.

I was kinda annoyed that I alarmed the media that I was present and now they were determined more than ever to get inside the Hospital. Frankie told me that there was security lined up all along all the perimeter of the Hospital grounds and they were calling back up to escort us out of here and to the hotel.

In the mean time, I decided to tackle the news. All stars do this. They type their name into a Search Engine and see what's trending in news regarding moi!

The first headline 'Seems like Jariana reunited at X factor? Or was it plain coincidence?' The article stated that the whole Jai catching me was an act and staged for attention. I laughed at how patronising this article was itself, creating endless possibilities to suspicions.

I shook my head in disgust. The Paparazzi have no respect for people, demoralising people, twisting the truth every time.

Jai jumped on the bed and said 'Sup?!'. He began to snuggle with me and we both began to laugh at how the Article made those precious 20 seconds sounds soo melodramatic, describing each and every movement'

The tone of the article was quite. It read 'Ariana She begins to hit the highest note in the song for approx. 1.98 seconds, then 0.62 seconds later falls face first.'

To me, this was kinda creepy to say the least. Trust me! I have read countless articles about Jariana but this one was definitely a topper!

Jai kissed my nose like he does, sending a flurry of feelings through my veins, making my heart flutter in pure delight. I kissed him back as we clasped our hands, entwining them, allowing them to delve into a dream of their own.

Jai's POV

Back up had just come and I was helping my girl grab her final things. As we walked out of the door, I kept my arm around her, not wanting to let go of what I have with Ari. I was going to make the best effort and so was she. We didn't just want each other; we needed each other more than anything.

The mellow hospital walls were pretty bare, consisting of the normal of hand sanitizer and directions. This made me get lost earlier; they just all look the same.

As we hurried out of the elevator the main entrance was lined with police and security with guards to be surrounding us. I held Ari's hand tight, I know she gets scared with like this, Situations which involve Paparazzi, she tends to overthink about each word, each gesture she makes, knowing they could change the views in seconds. And there's me, the guy who does weird things on camera and posts them online, exposed for the whole world to see, pretty careless right?

That's why we are perfect for each other; we are soo different but we bring out the best in each other.

Ariana's POV

As we were about to leave the doors of the hospital, I heard Jai's musky voice whisper in my ear 'Close your eyes, don't pay attention to them. They want you to pay attention.'

Damn! His voice though, I love it when she whispers in my ear, exposing Goosebumps all over. I truly love him. He held my hand tight, determined not to let me go. I tried to hold tight too, clenching with all my strength. I closed my eyes as we began walked out.

I could feel the evening chills surround me as well as bright lights, flashing bright in my mind. But Jai was the one who had brightened my life, he was what I needed. The bright lights subdued in my mind and all I could was Jai, recalling all our intimate moments, all the times he made me feel what I didn't know I could feel. The chemistry we have is crazy and he truly makes me feel amazing. He always does.

I felt lightheaded. My mind drew blank as I remembered the first true moments of ours.

It was the fifth day we spent together in New York after New Years, we stood on the balcony, admiring the cityscape sunset, colours of amber and ruby painting the sky, leaving the jewel of elegance gleaming down at us. Then our eyes connected, our foreheads touching. His heartbeat in synch with mine, this is what I wanted. He was all I ever needed. And He was here with me.

I closed my eyes, embracing the moment. I could imagine him kissing me any moment now. Or should I be making the first move? My contemplating distracted me, only to realise that warm lips were touching mine, tugging them in to dance with his. At first I couldn't find the beat in which to move with. But then he pulled me closer then my lips began to dance with his, as if they always had. I could see Sparks fly as my senses came alive, demolishing any doubt tracing my mind. All the doubts had faded away, making me feel amazing. One thing I knew is that He was the one for me. He was that puzzle piece I was hopelessly trying to find, the piece of me my heart craved for.

He was mine.

I didn't want to lose this beat I didn't want to loose this passionate rush. I didn't want to let go of his lips. But focusing on lips, I didn't realise what I was actually letting go of, right before my eyes. I didn't?! No?!

Immediately, I opened my eyes to realise, I had let go. Let go of his hand. Leaving me alone Isolated, exposed.

'Hey Ari, you back with Jai? 'Did Jai break you both up? 'Ariana, did you cheat on Nathan!'

I felt suffocated amongst the swarm of Paparazzi; I didn't know what to do. It felt hopeless. The security guards were trying to escort me through this crowed but I couldn't see my boy anywhere. Where did he go? What was going on? Was this just all a dream and now I was the cold reality? I felt as if I was going to breakdown.

Suddenly I heard that distinctive musky voice 'Ari! Butera! Ariana! Speak to me!' and instantly responded assuming I must of zoned out again. 'Jaidon! Umm, yeah, I think I must of zoned out.' He secured my hand once more as we reached our taxi. The paparazzi going wilder than ever.

He opened the door, being the gentleman he always is, then let me, my Mom and Frankie get in first. Then he got in and the door shut behind him. He came and snuggled with me so my head was against his chest, listen to his loving heartbeat, as we drove of into the City Galore.

WHAT DID YALL THINK? PLEASE VOTE AND LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS :)