Chapter 19: Revels & Rebels Part 1

Hey Guys, Sorry for being one day late

We all know punctuality is not a strong point for me.

Carrying on, Thanks for 22 votes, its my second most highest rated chapter and for all of you that read and commented

Please continue to vote and comment, It means soo much to have my writing appreciated :)

This chapter is dedicated to all of you readers, for your amazing support with this book and well because well I couldn't decide who since soo many people been really nice, Its unfair to choose just one person :D :D :)

If you would like me to dedicate a chapter, you could make banners or covers that I would post with chapters of the book and I would dedicate chapters for you :)

The chapter was originally one big chapter but I haven't finished the second half and I didn't want to keep y'all waiting for sooo long , so therefore I will update a chapter 19 (part 2) very soon  ;)

Please can I have 26 votes, pwetty please all of you ;)

Please continue to comment on the chapters and let me know what you all think. Its makes me really happy to know your feedback about my writing.

Song I was listening to:  'Gift of a friend by Demi Lovato' :)

>>>>>>>>>>>VIDEO OF GIFT OF A FRIEND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy!

Chapter 19: Revels & Rebels (PART 1)

Jai's POV

My eyes grew wide to see someone who well I didn't expect to see.....

My ex-best friend Joe.

Joe and I were inseparable as young boys, we used to spend hours in the park, in the sand pit, playing with our toy cars and building obstacles and racing each other, it felt like the best moments of my childhood.

'Jai, Guess what, mummy says I can go to the new water park we on Saturday and that I can take a friend with me. And guess who is my bestest friend ever!!' I remember Joe saying at the age of 6. Immediately my face lit up and I replied, 'Really, Thank you, Now, we can go on the Water-Extreme, and the hydro launch and all the other big boy rides they have there and eat loads of 'Berty Beetles' and 'Revels' It will be soo much fun!!' We made further plans for the day, also including going to the Super Hydro Launcher and the Hydro-electric Shock-wave, which as kids we were told was for the 'big boys'

He was someone who knew when I was lost or scared, and helped through all the high and low times. He always knew what would make me feel better even If I was upset over something small. I tried being the best for him too. He was just the most amazing friend anyone could ask for.

Both of us were quite some rebels and honestly I don't even understand how or why we got up to soo much mischief. We once saw a boy gluing a teacher to the chair on a TV show and we both thought it was the best idea to do the same to our teacher Ms Richards, who was a mean old crone who loved telling people off and giving loads of homework! Just as all the other children left for lunch, it was my duty to distract Ms Richards by telling her there was a snake in the toilets and whilst she was out of the classroom Joe went and Joe covered Ms Richards Chair in Super Dooper Glue, when she sat back on her chair, she didn't realise anything, but when she got up to get her lunch from her cupboard, she was surprised and annoyed, to say the least! We had tons of fun times together, It was a perfect life!

But when we went to high school, I had some incidents with some of the popular boys, Tom, Cody, Sam & Derrick, when they made fun of me or Luke. I never grew to like them and they never liked me. I remember telling Joe that we will never like them and they would never like us and him telling me he didn't like them either!

But the problem is that they popular boys did like Joe! They began to ask him to hang out and he would ask to tag me along too, and surprisingly I actually went. They would hang at the skate park and show off their skills and try new tricks out. I used to do whatever they said, because they were genuinely really cool dudes and were being nice and stopped picking on me and Luke. I would do whatever they said because I thought they were my friends. Like once, they asked me to use my artistic skills to draw tattoos using marker pens, since well none of us were allowed tattoos at the age of 14, 15 or to buy brand new CD's which ended up costing me all of my allowance, which I didn't mind since I thought they were my friends.

It seemed they were beginning liking me, I could have been wrong about them all along.

But I wasn't wrong!

I once did as they asked me to fill this kids backpack with custard. And the worst thing is, I blindly did it. When I realised that that kid was always being bullied since junior school and self- harmed because of that, I began to feel guilt trickle down my forehead whenever I saw his sorrowful eyes. I fondly remember heading to the changing rooms and overhearing a conversation that changed my whole way of thinking, I discovered that the only reason they asked me to fill that kids backpack was so that they had something to laugh about explained why they were so muck fakery in the air.

(Beginning of Flashback)

' I could see the boys siting on the benches, drinking coke, trying to look cool. Cody then saying 'He is wrapped around out fingers' Tom saying 'He actually did poured custard into the nerds backpack' Sam then added 'He is such an idiot.' And as Joe walked through the door also laughing, my heart dropped and I realised that Joe and me were different, too different. I was a rebel kid, who got angry at silly things, who was always getting hurt. On the other hand, Joe was one of them, he was popular, good-looking, unlike me and of course a completely different person to who I thought he was'

(End of Flashback)

That moment was the moment that's I realised; they used me as something to laugh about, someone to make fun off. The moment I realised that I was a nothing to them and just someone to use as a puppet to get what they wanted.

What did y'all think?

What will happen next?

I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON WHO TO PLAY JOE, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!!        

PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

CYA'ALL VERY SOON :)