Chapter 4: Ariana

• Dedicated to Someone I'm not afraid to be myself to

So heres Chapter 4, This is over a page long on Word, Enjoy

I just love Ariana's song 'BABY I'

VOTE>FAN>COMMENT

Chapter 4: (Ariana)

Ariana's POV

I looked in the mirror for the final time, I was wearing some black leggings and a black vest with lace around the neckline and straps. My hair was done in its usual half up half down style and I applied light make up, mainly concealer and eyeliner.

I was going to Australia. I had made up my mind, I thought about it all night, nothing was going to stop me. I realised I still am in love with Jai. He is the one for me. I have wasted enough time, I can't afford to waste anymore of the time we could've been happy together. I need to tell him, not by texting or calling or even webchat but in person. I got up and booked a one-way flight to Australia soon as I got up, literally! I packed some clothes and essentials in my pink spotty suitcase. I phoned my mom earlier telling her what I was going to do. She told me to follow my heart and do what seems right. She always supports me in my decisions.

Awh! I love my mom soo much! She is one of the most inspirational women I have ever met along with my Nonna

As I grabbed my keys and phone I locked all the doors and windows, I took a deep breath and closed my front door. I saw the taxi waiting for me, outside my house. As I sat down in the cab, I began to think of what to say to Jai. After an hour of waiting, due to heavy traffic, I finally got to the airport. I paid the Taxi man and gave him a tip and took a short walk before I faced an ambush of fans. Some asking for photos and autographs, others asking questions about my life. It makes me smile to see people being just like I did as a young teenager. Trying hard and taking every opportunity available.

After the fans, I faced Problem 1: Paparazzi. One tip I have learned from other stars is to plug in your earphones, listen to loud music, say nothing and look down. This way the pap can't criticize you in what you do or what you say. I'm not going to tell them I'm going to Australia. I want it to be a surprise for Jai. The pap tried their best to get me to say something to them but I didn't say a word. Quickly, I checked out my luggage and went through security. Suddenly I heard a loud roar, my stomach, I was soo busy getting ready I didn't have breakfast. I stopped at Costa's and brought a Large Hot Chocolate and a milk chocolate and raspberry muffin and hurried off to the plane.

As I sat down in my seat I decided to go on Facebook, I saw some new friend requests from fans, loads of notifications and saw Jai's latest status 'Hanging out with the boys on a Saturday night, What could be better?' I smiled. I liked it and commented a smiley face. I saw his status was still 'single'; it remained single ever since we broke up

Taking a sip of my Cappuccino, I thought I should update my status but I didn't want to give too much away because I knew Jai would probably see it.

I decided to write 'Life is full of surprises... Open them slowly' and posted a selfie of myself. I liked a few more statuses; photos and links then saw a group of people coming towards me. I guess they were fans. I decided to put my laptop away so I could sign autographs and take photos. I saw one girl who was wearing a red wig and a very similar outfit that I recall wearing on Victorious. She wore a green, black and pink chequered skirt and a black vest topped with a small bright pink cardigan. She was accompanied by a young boy wearing a dark red hoodie and a black and blue hat accompanied with dark grey skinny jeans. He looked just like a younger version of Jai. They looked too adorable. The walked towards me and asked for a picture, I just couldn't refuse. I took a picture for them and also took one on my Phone. It was just too cute. Jai would just love it. I signed autographs for at least three quarters of the plane before security told the fans to go back to their seats. I grabbed a notebook from my bag and began to express my emotions, my feelings in the form of a song.

Few hours later:

I opened my eyes to hear 'Ladies and Gentleman, the plane will land in Melbourne, Australia in 30 minutes.' I must have fallen asleep. I had written parts of a potential new song that I could include on my next album. I got my make up out and retouched the little I was wearing. I Applied a bit of Tinted Moisturiser, more concealer, eyeliner, two coats of mascara and a cherry me lip-gloss. I got changed into a sky blue dress with flowers of gold, ruby and fuchsia on it and redid my hair since it went messy. My heart was beating faster and faster as we got nearer and nearer...

What did you think? Comment? Vote?

VOTE>FAN>COMMENT