Chapter 23: (NOT EDITED)

Hey everyone,

How's your summer going?

Thank you to dancergurl718 for spending literally alot of yesterday evening creating this amazing cover for me and editing it again and again. I love it! I cant thank you enough! :)

Therefore this chapter is dedicated to dancergurl718 :)

Thank you for all the votes and comments, really chuffed :)

And for all the people who have followed me, Please continue to follow me if you haven't

The idea of this chapter just came out of daydreaming, I've changed what was going to happen and came up with this :p

Please vote and comment, I love reading your comments and let me know what you think :)

This isn't edited, so sorry for any errors 

Vote>Fan>Comment

Enjoy!

Chapter 23:

Jai's POV

After the tour, Debbie asked me to go help out at the customer service desk since Joe wasn't there. Thank God Joe disappeared! If he was here, I seriously wouldn't been able to control myself and he is such a... I'm not going to even bother

As any person would, I did as Debbie told me. I was doing okay, helping everyone with their problems relating to music. Maybe this was one job, outside of Janoskians, I could actually ace. For once, at a new job everything was going great. In all previous jobs, I either was fired for my looks (Some jobs didn't approve of Tattoos and piercings), My attitude (Not my fault If someone makes me mad and It's just so happens it results into a fight!) or just slacking! (Frequent and Longer breaks are the best!)

After a while a dude came up to me and asked if he could return this CD, I was like 'Ssure'. He began to examine my face, looking at me in complete and utter disbelief, like I was some sort of alien from a completely different universe. He began to say 'Are you...' in an utterly inquisitive voice. I cut him off by saying 'Yes! I'm Jai Brooks!' Literally everyone who had come through the door has asked me 'Are you Jai Brooks?' so I was getting a bit annoyed, to say the least. He continued to talk 'I knew it!' He asked me about Janoskians and asked how everyone was.

As I was serving and talking to him, I went to print out a receipt from the printer, half the receipt had printed out fine when all of a sudden, it froze.

What was I going to do now?! I didn't want to get fired!! Half the sheet was out printed; the other half of it was still in there, stuck. I began to try pulling it out, trying to be careful but I ended up yanking it. Unfortunately that sheet of paper tore in half.

I tried reprinting it and waited. No sheets were coming out. I continued to press print several thousand times on the computer, like a maniac. Nothing was happening! As I gave up, hopelessly, the printer lights shone a bright red and came to life with sheets flying out rapidly, like it had all of a sudden turned evil. Like any person would do, I began to freak out like mad! Simultaneously picking up all the dozen sheets flying around whilst more were flying out whilst trying to turn the printer off. The dude, I was serving, was laughing hysterically at me. But, I couldn't care less! I was in a crisis. All I care about was this job that I was sure to get fired from any minute now!

Skye saw I was in trouble and came over to help me. She was giggling at the sight of me running around like some headless chicken and was walking towards the printer where she did the smartest thing possible and pulled out the socket. The printer instantly stopped. I looked at her, she was grinning at me. I was like 'Oh', making the facial expression as giggled more and she walked back to what she was doing.

After a few seconds of being completely dumbstruck, I walked up to her hoping to thank her and instead resulting in becoming speechless. Eventually, after what felt like a years of stuttering I said 'Thanks, you're a life saver' She began to giggle and replied with a 'No Problem, Anytime'. I didn't know what to say next, so there we were bearing that type of silence that could easily kill someone.

As she was going back to her what she was doing, All of a sudden, I realised something slipped out of my mouth, 'Do you want to go grab a smoothie after work?'

Wait! What did I just say!! No way!!!

Why on Earth did I even ask this?!!! I don't understand how my mouth has a complete mind of its own and how it never gives a thought on what might happen as a result of me saying that!

This is most defiantly the reason why I don't have many friends!

I couldn't quite read her face to get an idea what her response would be. She looked at me, first a bit shocked, then some confusion kicked in, then she smiled and said 'Sure' I was kind of glad but annoyed she had accepted. Glad, because at least I'll be able to thank her for sorting out the 'technical issues' I experienced. And annoyed because I'm not sure what I think of Skye as in I don't know her too well.

She could be a murderer? Or even a con-artist!!

Joking!

Well I don't know what the world would think of me being 'colleagues' or even 'friends' with 'a girl'. Especially as I was hanging out with Ariana, just a few days ago.

I didn't know what I had put myself forward for...

At that moment, Skye looked past me for a second or two and pointed somewhere behind me. I looked around, nothing looked at all peculiar. It took me a minute or two to work out what she was trying to say. All of a sudden, I spotted the dude I was serving waving at me, frantically, waiting for his receipt. Immediately, I walked back over to him and continued to serve him, giving clearly too much thought on what I had asked her and all the possible problems that could associate with it.

What did you all think?

What will happen next?

What problems could take place?

Please vote and comment!! :

I'll update most likely early next week, so keep an eye out for Chapter 24! :

What did you all think?

What will happen next?

What problems could take place?

Please vote and comment!! :

I'll update most likely early next week, so keep an eye out for Chapter 24! :

Dont forget to check dancergurl out and please follow me if you havn't!!!!!!!!