Chapter 3: Jai

• Dedicated to to a special someone

Heyya people! 

Sorry For the long wait Back 2 school. This chappie is in Jai's Pov. Enjoy xx

Vote, Fan, comment

>>>>>cute pic of Jai & Luke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 3: (Jai)

Jai's POV

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty" Luke said he pulled the curtains back revealing a lot of blinding sunlight. I shielded my eyes with my arm and looked up to see Luke jumping around in his bright yellow Spongebob boxers. I can never take him seriously when he wears those boxers! He looked ecstatic "I got a great idea of what to do today" he exclaimed as he jumped around like kangaroo. "What!" I snapped as I slumped back in bed. "We are gonna goo........Shopping!" he exclaimed. I looked at him and gave him the "Seriously" look. He nodded giving a goofy smile. "Just like the olden days eh?" said my twin brother as he put his arm around me in a brotherly way. Annoyed and tired, I pushed him away and slumped back into the comfort of my bed.

I felt bad, I always did. But I understood my brother and what he was trying to do. He was trying to get me to see more girls; he has been trying the same trick for 2 years. I love Luke to bits; he is a part of me, literally! I have no choice but to love him. We are as different as chalk and cheese but we have this undeniable love for each other that will always remain in deep within our hearts.

However, on this occasion at 6:30 AM, I was too tired to be nice. "CBA!" I shouted as I snuggled back into my deep, tranquil bed. I began to close my eyes until a face popped in front of me questioning me "Why not?" Before I could reply he cut in "Don't you like me? Am I THAT humiliating?" He made a sad face and pretended to cry . My partially-demised brain finally said "Fine! I'll go with you". I got a immediate reply. I kind of thought he assumed I would give in with the rapidity of the reply. "Yay! Thanks Bro" he squealed, and then he kissed me on the check and left the room.

5 hours later....

" Dude Katy had red hair" I shouted at Luke as we walked through the front door to our home. "Why are you trying so hard to fix me up with someone?" Luke looked up and said, "I met her a week ago, she seemed nice and who would know she would dye her hair near enough the same colour shade of magenta as Ariana's.........and have a retro dress sense similar to Ariana's?" I shot a glare at Luke and out of anger said 'Cant you just stay out of this, its my problem and I'm dealing with it?!' He looked at me astonished 'For starters, you ARE my problem, regardless. Cant you see I'm trying to do you a favour? Instead of having any form of appreciation, you destroy all my hard work, What type of person does that? '

I replied 'Bro..' But I was cut off 'Where's the brother I know, he would never do this to me. Its been two years, how long will I have to keep waiting?'

After those final words, Luke ran up to his bedroom. All I then heard was a slamming door and someone sobbing. I was almost certain It was Luke. Maybe I was a little harsh and stubborn. I felt soo bad. I sat down on the sofa and put my head in my arms. Then a minute after, I slipped my phone out my pocket and began to tap a message

[Text message form]

Jai: Look Luke I know you were trying to make things better Sorry for making you upset L

Luke: Dude just admit it, you have CHANGED! You're not the same person I grew up with at all! I miss the twin I grew up with. I would do anything to have him back :'(

Jai: I'm so sorry Luke, I mean it. I need to get over this. What's done is done. I need to forget about her.

Luke: Its okay hmmm shall we call Skip & James Over?

Jai: I'll do it right now.

Okay so Im literally writing the next chapter right now, So Ill try to upload in the next few days. 

VOTE< FAN <COMMENT