3.|Cuddles.|Sfw

Got a idea of Al cuddling finney, it's not a ship before I get cancelled just had this idea and was feeling sad so I wanted to write fluff.

Plot? What plot.
________________________________

Albert's pov ;

I had made my way downstairs to the basement, my boots making thuds as I did.

I had unlocked the door to the basement, met with a sleeping finney.

I thought I might as well take a advantage of this.

I closed the door as quietly as I could as I slowly approached the sleeping boy, I bent down and got onto the mattress, the old springs creaking under my weight and finneys.

Though the sound woke him, I had quickly shutted him up with a simple threat.

I had moved up behind the boy, wrapping a arm around his waist and pulling him close, as I used my free hand to run through those beautiful chestnut colored curls.

Though sweat and dirt had caked up into his hair, I still rubbed gently circles into his scalp as I breathed contently.

The boy had shuddered against me, you could see the unease and disgust in his face.

But finney was my good boy. He knew better then to misbehave.

________________________________

I love writing al sometimes when it's fluffy, very short but yk 👍

Words ; 220