5.|The Tour.|

Cw: darkshipping. If you don't like it then don't read.

I explore darker topics to cope with my own trauma, if you feel uncomfortable with these topics then do not read for your own Internet safety as I'm not responsible for how you navigate the web. Now that is out of the way onto warnings

Creepy Albert|The grabber
Underage : finney Blake
That's it:)

Summary : Albert Had just Kidnapped finney and had planned giving him a tour of his basement!

Thanks for the reads and support<3.

________________________________

Albert pov :

I had carried the kid down to the basement, while I was getting him he did a number on my arm for sure.. little shit.

“My Fucking arm.. I should snap your neck for what you did to my arm.” I murmured, not like the kid was fully conscious yet but still.

I threw the boy down onto the mattress, watching as he slowly regained his bearings and sat up.

I bent down a bit to get into his eye level.

I had brought up my arm and had touched the cut where he dug his spaceship into my arm.

“Jesus it's covered in blood.. it's like I killed someone. You see that?” I say, watching as the boy just sits there, I try to see if he can follow my hand, but as expected he couldn't.

“Not like you can see shit, I know you're scared but I'm not gonna hurt you anymore hm? What I said about snapping your neck, I was just angry is all. And you did a number on my arm.” I say, a small chuckle at the end of my sentence.

“I'm not gonna hold it against you, hm? I guess.. now we're even. You don't have to be scared because nothing bad is going to happen here, and that I give my word Johnny.” I say.

Timeskip because I am lazy and tired.
________________________________

“Well, I suppose since you can see properly now, I guess I should show you around here kiddo.” Albert sighed sitting up and dragging the teen up with him.

"You already know where the mattress is, if you look over by that wall that's where I killed your best friend, and here you see there's a toilet where I used to beat Vance, and some rugs-” Albert exhaled, as he dragged the teen around.

”Then there's the door, well you already knew that too, don't get any ideas.” Albert said before letting go of the teen, and going back upstairs, locking the door behind him.

________________________________

I couldn't get back to sleep so I wanted to finish this, tysm for the idea IamVeronicaSawyer ilysm<33