12.|Bath.|sfw

Summary : Albert gets finney to take a bath with him, might have a 2nd part..

____________________________

Alberts pov :

Leading the boy upstairs was easy, tho making sure max didn't see or hear was a bit of a challenge.

I took the blindfold off of him and put away my pocket knife.

____________________________

"Cmon kiddo, I don't have all day. Either you undress yourself or I can help you." Albert said, as a frustrated look was on his face, though he still had on the bottom part of his mask.

"No I can do it myself- but can you atleast look away while I do it?" Finney asked, as he was uneasy with the man watching him undress. Even if it wasn't the first time.

"Oh don't be so shy, It's nothing I haven't seen before. Now hurry up." Albert sighed, as he tried to keep his patience with the younger boy.

"Kay.." Finney mumbled, as he started with his shirt as he saw the older man's eyes following his movements, he stripped all the way down to his boxers, and hesitated, but eventually took those off too.

____________________________

Well.. this wasn't exactly a ideal position that finney found himself in, Albert had persisted on getting in with him, to "save water." and such.

The younger man had been pressed against the older's chest, As the older man had been washing finney with a washrag, his large hands moving all over the younger's body, paying extra attention around the boy's lower area.

Finney cringed at the mans touch, shifting a bit in the water.

"I think you've earned this hm kiddo?" Albert said in a childish tone, as he was massaging shampoo into the teens scalp.

Finney didn't respond as he leaned into the touch a bit, relaxing into it as it's been awhile since he's had an actual bath and not just a wipe down.. it felt kinda nice if he ignored the fact his kidnapper was doing it.

"Close your eyes." Albert said as he watched the boy obey, as he tilted the younger's head back, being careful not to get the soap into his eyes.

____________________________

"C'mere kiddo." The older man had said, as he was holding out a fluffy blue towel, he watched the brunette boy hesitate, but went over and let himself be dried off.

It had been awhile since really anyone's done it, he remembered how his mother used to do the same when he was younger.. though the teen pushed the thought aside, not wanting to affiliate a happy memory with his kidnapper.

____________________________

"Now I don't think I have anything for you to wear that would fit you correctly, until your clothes are washed that is." Albert said, his voice trailing off.

"I can get you one of my shirts, and some old boxers that might be a bit loose on you, but we can just pin them or tie em." Albert said.

____________________________

UHMMTM cliff hanger sorry guys.. I was wondering tho, would you guys maybe want the second part if I do write one, it to be a little freaky..