Adam Sandler? wht r u doing here

Waiting for them to play Gangnam style

Warning :
Darkshipping
Albert shaw
Age gap

________________________________

“Hey finn, what's happening?” Robin said as he held the phone to his ear, waiting for a response.

“..Robin?” Finney said, his voice cracking a bit.

“Hey buddy.”

________________________________

“You did what?!-” Robin asked, disbelief and a hint of disgust in his voice.

“I- I sucked the grabbers dick on accident..-” Finney mumbled.

“I BET YOU WERE ASKING FOR IT YOU FAGGOT. I KNEW YOUR WHORE ASS SECRETLY LIKED IT, WE ALL SAW YOU BEGGING FOR IT.” Vance yelled as he had already snatched the phone from robin.

"¡Para! ¡Los finlandeses no son putas!” Robin snapped at the older blonde.

“I DON'T SPEAK TACOBELL BEANER.” Vance clapped back.

“AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A CRIPPLING PINBALL ADDICTION” Robin said

*Insert their epic fighting*

-timeskip-
________________________________

“Well I don't know.. he's been giving me uh.. gifts and stuff recently if I did stuff in return, but I swear this time it was a accident, I just slipped onto it and he fucked my mouth- ” Finney said.

“Seriously Finn, you don't have to lie but that's.. kinda fucked up and gross.” Robin sighed.

“I know.. I just don't know what to do, he's been too nice.. and you guys never got that treatment..” Finney said, his voice trailing off.

________________________________

-timeskip-

“Hey kiddo, I'm sorry I'm a bit later then usual I had to stay late at work, but I got you another gift.” Albert sighed, as this time he was in a white and orange shirt and brown pants, he only had the top part of his mask.

“It's okay..” Finney said as he was standing this time, his eyes trailed down to the bag in the mans hand.

“Why don't you come here hm sweet boy?” Albert said, a grin on his face as the boy complied

“You've been so good, Good boys deserve rewards don't you think?” Albert chuckled, as he pressed a gentle kiss to the boys forehead, and had reached into the bag pulling out a black Labrador pound puppy plush, he had a few other things in there, but he wanted to wait till the boy took what he already had.

“Littlest petshop? Aren't these for girls?- not be ungrateful tho..” Finney mumbled looking at the box that had various animals in it.

“Well, I don't think specifically only girls can play with them kiddo, I thought you might like them since they're animals. I'd be so sad if the gifts I spent time to carefully pick didn't get played with.” Albert said, fake pity in his voice.

“I'm sorry-” finney mumbled.

________________________________

“mm! Mmm! And THEY'RE BOTH BOYS!! mmm mmm!” Finney giggled as he made the two toys "kiss".

Finney had continued to mess with them before the phone rang loudly, interrupting him.

-Please stand by as Vance gets his crazy ass calmed down-
______________________________

I know it's short but I'm literally so tired and ran out of ideas:') but it was super fun writing this:3 hope y'all enjoy!

I GOT TOO SILLY