9|Movie.|Sfw

Summary : Albert makes finney watch a movie with him, finney gets tired halfway through and lays his head on als lap and Al plays with finneys hair.

Got inspired by the song : "Glory box - Portishead", I

Max isn't home in this.

Not beta read. Ignore the mistakes thanks. <3

This is a agegap ship.

If you are uncomfortable with the contents of this fanfiction than I heavily suggest you don't read this.

You are responsible for what content you consume on the Internet so if you're gonna complain atleast I can say I warned you.

ALSO I NEVER HAVE WATCHED GREASE SO UHM.
I'm just using it cuz my friend mentioned it awhile ago
____________________________

"Come on kiddo just sit down, I won't bite ya" Albert had said, patting the empty spot on the couch.

"Fine." Finney had said reluctantly as he walked closer to the couch, sitting down but having a decent distance from him and the older man.

"Don't be so shy finney, I'm not gonna hurt you unless you give me no other choice." Albert had said, a hint of sternness in his voice as he beckoned finney closer, as the younger boy obeyed, not wanting to be punished.

"What movie did you even wanna watch?" Finney asked, giving the older man a slight glare.

"Well, I was thinking we could watch grease seemed like a good movie on the posters." Albert said as he wrapped his arm around the youngers waist, as he turned on the tv, as he put in VHS before hand.

____________________________
- Timeskip - I'm lazy okay.

"Feeling sleepy little one?" Albert had teased, as he watched as the younger yawned.

"A bit I guess.." Finney mumbled as he was fighting to keep his eyes open, he didn't trust the grabber while he wasn't awake and aware. He didn't know if he was gonna try to do anything.

But eventually the tiredness took over, and he scooted down a bit, laying his head on Al's lap soaking in the warmth, before finally drifting off.

____________________________

Al's pov ;

Oh did finney look so beautiful when he slept, he's different from how the others would rest, Vance's brows always seemed to be furrowed, and his jaw was clenched, Bruce didn't have much expression when he slept, Griffin would sometimes cry in his sleep, his expression was more fearful, When robin slept he didn't have such a sour expression, his face was relaxed and soft. Billy hadn't had much expression either, sometimes a soft frown or his eyebrows would furrow but not in the way Vance's would. When my dear finney would sleep, his face was soft and angelic.

I ran my fingers through the boys soft chestnut locks, occasionally twirling my fingers in the loose curls, there was some grease and dirty buildup due to him not having a shower in a bit.. maybe if he continues to be a good boy I'll reward him with one.

____________________________

Finished idk guys I like just put this shit together along the way with no real plot, it doesn't make sense I know and Al is acting uncanon whatever.

I did enjoy writing this tho, I will make the moodboard soon as I wrote this in the car and didn't have wifi.

Didn't know how to write the ghost boys sleeping cuz yeah idk it's been a minute since I watched the black phone.

Love ya guys thanks for all the support and reads on my ao3 <3