Moving homes in the Galaxy Far Far Away...

"OUTER RIM BRIMS WITH POLITICAL INTRIGUE!"

"Darkness triess to smother the little green spark of hope in it's new home!"

"Count Dooku and Darth Maul have though of a plan to save the Midoriyas from Sidious's hands!"

"Young Izuku and Inko Midoriya are to be moved to one of Count's most staunch supporters on the planet of Skako Minor within the Skako system!"

The credits come to a close only to reveal "Punworcca 116-class Interstellar Sloop" or it's more modified version, with the crest of the House of Serenno displayed near it's glassy cockpit...

This ship was Count Dooku's personal ship called the "Solar Sailer" due to it's preferred method of transportation relying on the deployable solar sail before the craft, alowing it to conserve fuel to a great degree

The Sailer used a piece of an Ancient Technology created by a race of long gone species called "Gree" who, if the myths are to be believed, have created the very first Hyper Drive technology galaxy wide...

It only added to the vehicle's majesty, and displayed both it's, as well as it's master's splendor...

Currently said vessel was on an mission of the highest importance...

It was transporting the Midoriya family away from their "Compromised" residence within the Count Dooku's castle to one of his most valued and trusted allies within the outer rim...

As we close in, we can see Inko Midoriya holding onto the still sleeping Izuku, who has fallen asleep after the great deal of emotions behind the reason of their current exodus...

*10 Hours Earlier*

Darth Tyranus knew very well that sending both his "Daughter" and "Grandson" away would be one of the most painful experiences that he would live trough ever since the death of his dear friend and padawan Qui Gon Jinn...