The Deals made in the galaxy far far away...

"INTERESTING DEVELOPEMENTS ONGOING ON THE WORLD OF SKAKO MINOR!"

"YOUNG IZUKU HAS TAKEN HIS UNCLE'S WORDS TO HEART AND MULLED OVER THE PROPOSITION OF PROVIDING THE SCHEMATICS OF HIS MINING DEVICE TO THE TECHNO UNION IN ORDER TO WEAPONIZE IT FOR THE POSSIBLE ALTERCATION WITH THE JUDICIAL FORCES OF THE REPUBLIC!"

"AS YOUNG IZUKU PREPARES TO PROVIDE HIS INVENTION TO HIS UNCLE'S COMPANY A SPECIAL COUNCIL IS CALLED IN ORDER TO LEGALIZE THE TRANSACTION!"

"WHAT WILL BE THE FINAL DECISION OF THE YOUNG PRODIGY AND HOW WILL IT INFLUENCE THE FUTURE OF THE GALAXY ITSELF!?"

Once again we thrust back to the city of Purkol, located on the planet of the Skako Minor, or more precisely, it's central spire, that houses the courts and business headquarters of several large corporations, where business negotiations are currently being held.

Why would we be interested in some sort of business transaction would you say?

Simple really, as the transaction itself revolves around Izuku's creation - the "Conversion Beam"...

Izuku has been finally swayed by his Uncle's logic in regards to the future issues being presented by the Judicial Forces under the control of the Republic Senate, and while they aren't either large, or well organized, they sure are prideful, as they are stubborn - as most core world organizations have grown to be at this point. 

Providing such a devastating tech to the well known weapon manufacturer such as the Techno Union under the leadership of his very own uncle could, at least hypothetically, make the judicial forces back off from harassing any world that that has chosen to back up any unpopular demands within the Republic Senate - such as lowering of the taxation of the Outer Rim and reestablishment of galactic protection act, in order to ward off the ever increasing, in both the amount and boldness, pirate raids on the merchant ships...

All this time Izuku has also been trying to see what was going on in the political spheres of the galaxy, as they also included him, his mother, and his dear grandfather, who he has spotted on several holonet interviews - sporting several bacta packs, such as the one most obious on his cheek, and protective casing around his left arm (the non-lightsaber wielding one)...

It would seem that whoever wanted to hurt them has done so rather well, as he also knew that his dear grandfather was a truly terrifying warrior, and also that his uncle was there with him...

Speaking of the red skinned zabrak, much to his dismay, Izuku could not spot him anywhere on either the official, or several unnofficial channels of media, thus making him suspect the worst...

Whoever has sent those people to hurt his family - had to pay...

And Izuku promised himself that once he learnt who it was, then he would be there to extract said payment...

Personally...

Yet it would have to wait, as to do anything meaningful Izuku required both the measures and the influence to do so, thus why he's here with his uncle - to provide the Techno Union with his scientific discovery...

He truly felt bad about this, both about the death that his invention would possibly bring, and at the anguish on his mother's face once he accepted Wat's deal, but it had to be done, as otherwise the Republic would just bully the weaker worlds into submission, like they always did...

Thus started the negotiations between the Foreman of the Techno Union himself and the ten year old scientific prodigy...

Speaking of said Foreman - the leader Techno Union himself sat in the middle of a council made of several other skakoans that Izuku didn't have had a pleasure to meet as of before, thus his uncle was the only face that he could recognize...