Learning the lessons of the galaxy far far away...

It has been over a month since the eventful (read near-disasterful) visit on the world of Pammant - the headquarters of the Quarren Free Dac Volunteers Engineering Corps.

Said company has informed Izuku, that his ship's construction would take far longer than usual due to it's unique shape, design and enormous size, which would be around a year thanks to Izuku's invention allowing the Quarren workers to nearly triple their productive output. While most would find this annoying, Izuku was perfectly fine with that, as he was first and foremost sent back home with his uncle in tow, so that he "Wouldn't do anything dumb", as they were en-route towards home at the world of Skako Minor...

How was he even to do anything dangerous onboard the stars forsaken transport ship?

Rather easy to answer, as not even several hours have passed since their underwater excursion, and Izuku has became the talk of the ship, as he has saved a technician's life, with him pulling the distracted Skakoan from underneath falling engine parts, that came from upper level of the ship...

Yeah, Wat Tambor was NOT amused...

And neither was his mother, as the very first thing that his traitor of an uncle did, was to report, in great detail mind you, all of Izuku's "Heroics"...

It resulted with both his mother, and his adopted little brother clinging to him, as if he were to disappear, which when ended was instead replaced with only his little brother continuing to cling onto him, and his mother telling his ears off...

He might be brave to face the Devilsquid eye to eye, but his mother always managed to get what she wanted, be it by intimitadion no one would suspect from such kind and loving person, her power (Quirk) being used in the way that nobody would ever to think of (Something that seems to run in the family), and the sheer power to guilt-trip anybody into feeling, as if they have just commited a genocide of puppies...

Her talent in the last of these methods would make certain reclusiarch proud...

But Izuku did his best to resise her attempts in simply making him keel over in guilt of making his mother worry, but this only resulted in her making him grounded for at least a month...

A month that was currently running out, but thankfully Izuku being himself, decided to use this time as productively as he could, by basically making his invention having far better heat-to-matter-gathered ration, which allowed the Conversion Beam to work far longer on a singular battery, without having it changed, as well as allowing the device to "Regurgitate" the carried matter without having to unload the device's payload into Izuku's other invention - the unoriginally named  "Matter Fabricator", that used vast amounts of energy to create solid matter in the form slabs, that could be further processed as standard factory product, with the more dense metals using up more energy in turn per slab...

It used a rather simplistic form of reversal of Conversion Beam's process, with stored energy being condensed into solid form of matter via conversion of energy into mass (The famous "E = mc^2" principle turned "m=E/c^2"), that was then solidified as proper. The only real issue was the speed of particles (The c symbol in the equation), that turned potential energy into real energy - this time heat, which had to be promptly dissipated via proper venting systems, or else the device ran into the risk of basically going haywire, and stars forbid, nuclear...

Yes - Izuku has essentially managed to molest Einstein's law of energy in favour of redistributing mass directly from his Conversion Beam devices, as long as the heatsinks were both changed into the newer version and properly maintained...