Over the Edge

Teacher Salt, Class Salt, Lila Salt

"I am so fucking done" Marinette Dupain-Cheng muttered as she stood before her school.

At this point the young heroine just lost it. She was sick of her class and their lies and so freaking tired.

So today Marinette was going to show Lila fucking Rossi and her sheep the same hell that they showed her.

She also decided to lose the pink and the wholesome look. Instead she was decked out in her "battle gear". That consisted of black cargo pants, black Doc Martens, a blood red tank top and her ladybug earrings.

She briefly considered bringing her leather jacket but the weather was pretty nice and her toned arms made her look a bit more intimidating. Although her glare was probably enough to send her peers screaming. 

Marinette held her head high with a fierce look on her face, just daring someone to try her today. She attempted to maintain her calm composure but her nails ended up digging into her palms. 

As she walked to her class she had to pause and duck into a hallway to take several deep breaths. She noticed Rose out of all people staring at her. For some reason this made her incredibly pissed off.

"What" she demanded from the frail beauty, sounding deadly. Marinette was scowling and was internally dying. "I- I have to lea-leave" Rose quickly sputtered out, turning as fast as possible and actually running.

Marinette let out a hard chuckle.

This was going to be so fucking fun.

Marinette shoved the door open and relished in the shock of everyone as she sat down and leaned back on her chair. Rossi must've taken the hint as she didn't say a single word.

How unfortunate, she was looking forward to having an excuse to beat her up.

Marinette pulled out her phone as her useless teacher took the attendance. 

It slightly annoyed her that even though she was obviously breaking the rules it looked like Bustier was looking at Rossi for her decision. 

I'm sorry but were they in charge. I think the fuck not. 

"Mme, Marinette's on her phone" Couffaine timidly said, after a nod of approval from Césaire. Like she expected Bustier sprung into action at once, ready to berate Marinette. 

"Marinette, I expected much better behaviour from you! You should know better than to disrupt the class like this" She scolded with a genuinely disappointed looked on her face.

"Yeah, and what's up with those awful clothes" Bourgeois muttered.

"What do you have to say for yourself" Agreste chimed in with a warning look.

It was so funny how they actually thought she gave a damn about what they thought. Especially Agreste, if only he knew what she was planning. It was also annoying though. 

Marinette was seized with the sudden urge to punch the closest person and then run all the way home to the comfort of her bed and warm macaroons.

But she was not weak nor a coward.

She was going to end this, today.

"Marinette! Stop zoning out and apologize to your classmates! You should at least do that to make up for their lost time" Bustier lectured on, confidence growing.