An orc and her prince: meeting the queen and his new mission

All character Ian the story are 18 years of age or older. This is a work of fiction and is not to be emulated.

As the sun rose over the orcish city, casting a warm glow over the bustling streets below, Morga and Lilly prepared for their journey to see the queen. Despite the lingering soreness in Lilly's ass from their recent exploits, they both felt a sense of anticipation coursing through their veins as they made their way through the crowded streets.

Lilly walked beside Morga, his hand clasped firmly in hers as they navigated the winding paths of the city. "Did we really have to go at it so early on the morning? What if I leak in the streets!" Lilly complained. Morga didn't say anything as she just squeezed Lilly's butt. Earning another cute pout from Lilly as well as a slight yelp. She only ignored her princess because here in the orcish city it doesn't really matter. she could leak if she wanted. but Morga kept pressing on with a pouting Lilly who would never go against her again.

As Morga and Lilly navigated through the bustling streets of the orcish city, they were surrounded by a sea of formidable futa orcs, their towering frames and imposing presence a constant reminder of the power and dominance of their race. The majority of the orcs were futas, their robust bodies clad in simple loincloths and leather bands that left little to the imagination.

Everywhere they turned, they witnessed scenes of uninhibited pleasure and desire, with orcish women indulging in carnal delights with their male and female slaves of various races. Elves, humans, and the occasional dwarf could be seen submitting to the overpowering dominance of their orcish mistresses, their cries of pleasure echoing through the streets as they surrendered themselves to the ecstasy of their own volition.

Lilly couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and arousal at the sight of such raw sensuality and power, his own desires stirred by the uninhibited displays of passion unfolding before him. He had never witnessed anything like it in his own kingdom, where such behavior would be met with scorn and condemnation.

But here, in the heart of the orcish city, pleasure reigned supreme, and inhibitions were cast aside in favor of unbridled ecstasy. It was a world unlike any he had ever known, a world where desires were embraced rather than suppressed, and where every whim and fantasy could be indulged without fear of judgment or shame.

As they made their way through the crowded streets, Morga led Lilly with purpose, her gaze fixed firmly on their destination. She knew that their meeting with the queen of the orcs was imminent, and that they had little time to spare if they were to fulfill their mission of fostering peace between their kingdoms.

With each step they took, Lilly felt a sense of apprehension building within him, the weight of their task pressing down on him like a heavy burden. He knew that their meeting with the queen would not be easy, and that they would have to tread carefully if they were to succeed in their mission.

But deep down, he also knew that he was not alone – that Morga stood beside him, her unwavering support and guidance a source of strength in the face of adversity. And as they finally reached the gates of the orcish palace, he knew that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as allies and companions on a journey fraught with danger and uncertainty.

As they got closer Morga spoke to Lilly, saying, "Princess, we are almost at the queen's palace. Do you still have your father's letter to allow us to meet with her?"

"Yes," Lilly replied. "It's probably the only salvageable thing from the carriage wreckage."

Morga nodded in understanding, her expression a mixture of determination and concern as she listened to Lilly's words. She knew that the letter from Lilly's father was their only hope of gaining an audience with the queen of the orcs, and that its loss would jeopardize their mission and put them at risk of being turned away.