An orc and her prince (part 3)

All characters are 18 years of age or older. This is a work of fiction and not to be emulated.

With Lilly fast asleep beside her, Morga's primal urges surged to the surface once more, her hand finding its way to her thick green cock with eager anticipation. As she began to stroke herself, her eyes drank in the sight of the naked prince lying peacefully before her, his soft curves and delicate features fueling her arousal.

With each firm stroke, Morga felt her pleasure building, her body trembling with the need for release. She bit her lip in a futile attempt to stifle her moans, the sound echoing off the cavern walls as she lost herself in the ecstasy of self-pleasure.

As the minutes stretched into eternity, Morga could feel the heat of her impending orgasm building deep within her loins, her balls tightening with each passing second. Yet, even as she teetered on the edge of ecstasy, she held back, savoring the exquisite torture of anticipation.

For Morga knew that this moment of restraint would only make the eventual release all the more intense, sending waves of pleasure crashing over her in a tidal wave of ecstasy. And so, with a fierce determination, she held back, her body quivering with pent-up desire as she awaited the sweet release that awaited her.

The realization struck Morga like a bolt of lightning, her mind buzzing with the possibilities that lay before her. As she continued to edge herself, her thoughts turned to the aphrodisiac properties of orcish cum, a powerful concoction that had the potential to drive even the most stoic of beings to their knees in lust.

With a wicked grin, Morga glanced at the sleeping prince, his delicate form stirring something primal within her. He was so girly, so delicate, that it was almost too easy to imagine him succumbing to her every desire, a willing plaything at her command.

The idea of feeding him her cum filled her with a heady mixture of excitement and anticipation, the thought of watching as he surrendered to his primal instincts sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. After all, he was born to be a little bitch, wasn't he? And Morga was more than willing to show him just how much he craved her dominance.

With a newfound sense of determination, Morga continued to edge herself, her body humming with anticipation for the sweet release that awaited her. She began to contemplate if she was really about to wake the prince to satisfy her desire.

Morga's inner turmoil gave way to a dark and primal desire that surged through her veins like wildfire. The thought of claiming the prince, of bending him to her will and taking him without mercy, filled her with a sense of power and arousal that she could scarcely contain.

With a wicked grin, Morga's resolve hardened, her doubts and inhibitions melting away in the heat of her desire. She was a creature of primal instinct, driven by her need for dominance and control, and nothing would stand in the way of her claiming what she desired.

As she continued to edge herself, her mind raced with fantasies of overpowering the sleeping prince, of seeing the look of shock and desire in his eyes as she took him against the walls. The thought of making him her obedient little bitch, of watching him squirm and moan beneath her, sent a thrill of anticipation coursing through her body.

In that moment, Morga knew what she had to do. She would claim the prince as her own, no matter the cost, and show him what it truly meant to submit to his betters. To have him truly understand his place under her.

Morga was so close to cumming so she gently shook the prince. Lily's eyes opened wide with shock. the poor sleepy femboy was not expecting to wake up to this.

As Lilly's eyes fluttered open, he was met with the sight of Morga's pulsating member hovering inches from his face, the head glistening with precum and the intoxicating scent of sweat and arousal filling the air. The musky sweaty scent of her cock made him a little light headed. Despite the dizzying sensation that washed over him, Lilly found himself unable to tear his gaze away from the throbbing green cock before him.