Morga and lilly decide to have babies.

All character 18 years of age or older. This is a work of fiction and is not to be emulated.

As Morga and Lilly arrived at the queen's court with the five elvish boys in tow, Lilly knelt obediently by Morga's side, his heart pounding with anticipation. He knew his place as Morga's submissive sissy bitch, and he awaited her command.

The queen, a formidable orc woman, regarded Morga with a mixture of curiosity and approval. "Morga," she said, her voice echoing through the chamber, "you have returned with the elvish boys as requested."

Morga nodded respectfully. "Yes, my queen. These boys are here to serve and obey, just as you commanded."

The queen's gaze then shifted to the elvish boys, who stood nervously before her. Without a word, she rose from her throne and approached them, her massive green cock already growing as she pulled off the jewelry that adorned her cock.

With a swift and authoritative motion, the queen grabbed the nearest boy by the hair and forced her cock into his mouth, eliciting a muffled gasp from the startled elf. One by one, she repeated the process, shoving her cock down each boy's throat, testing their obedience and submission.

Lilly watched in awe and trepidation as the queen inspected the boys, his own heart racing with a mixture of fear and excitement. He knew that the queen's approval was paramount, for the success of their mission.

The queen inspected each boy carefully, her sharp eyes assessing their purity. As she walked behind them, she checked their backsides, ensuring that their virginity remained intact, their puckered holes untouched by any previous penetration.

"Are they still virgins?" the queen asked

Morga affirmed the queen's inquiry with a respectful nod. "Yes, my queen," she replied, her voice unwavering. "These boys have never been defiled by man or woman. They are pure and untouched, ready to be molded to your will."

The queen regarded the boys with a mixture of amusement and satisfaction. She could see the blushes on their cheeks, evidence of their innocence and naivety. The aphrodisiac properties of orcish cum, still coursing through their veins, made them eager to please, to submit to her every desire.

Despite their arousal, the boys remained on their knees, their gazes fixed on the queen, awaiting her next command. They were ready to serve, to be broken in and trained according to her wishes, their virginity a precious gift awaiting her claim.

Finally, after thoroughly examining each boy, the queen stepped back, her expression hungry. "Very good, Morga," she said, addressing the orc futa directly. "You have proven your loyalty and obedience. The elvish boys are to my liking."

Morga bowed deeply, a sense of relief washing over her. She knew that their mission was a success, and that peace between their kingdoms was now within reach.

As Morga and Lilly prepared to depart, Lilly cast a glance back at the queen, a newfound sense of respect and gratitude filling his heart. He knew that his journey as Morga's sissy bitch was far from over, but he was ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that he had earned the queen's approval and acceptance.

As Lilly left with Morga, he cast one final glance back at the scene unfolding behind them. The sight of the boys, now kneeling before the queen, eagerly kissing and worshipping her massive green cock, brought a smile to his lips. He knew they were all willingly submitting to her, eager to please and serve in any way she desired.

With the treaty signed and their mission accomplished, the queen's guard was dispatched to deliver the letter, sealing the alliance between the orc and elven kingdoms. Morga and Lilly were relieved of their duties and granted the freedom to return home, where they could indulge in their own pleasures and desires without restraint.