CHAP XXVI

ALPHA'S POV

"Well, well, well if it isn't for my big lover boy brother." I don't spare my sister a glance as she gets in the passenger seat.

I wait for her to put on her seat belt before I start the car and reverse out of her friend's parking lot.

"Did you have a good time?" I ask.
I can feel her eyes hot on my skin but I don't let her know that I know she is watching me like a hawk.

"Yes." From my peripheral vision, I catch her nodding her head. "Yes, I did. How about you?"

"How about me what?"
She sighs crossing her arms on her chest.

"Did you have a good time last night?"

"I did," I reply shortly and she nods her head one last time before she finally drops her gaze from me and grants it to her widow.

I steal a glance from her wondering what she is thinking. What was with the lover boy brother name earlier?

I focus back on the drive and throughout the whole ride, my sister ignores me after her questions.
We make it to our parent's house in total silence.

"I will get your door," I tell her when I park and she tries jumping out.
I hurriedly get out and walk to her side to open the door for her.

"Thank you." I nod my head closing the door behind her. We walk to the entrance but the door is opening before we even knock.

"My son." My eyebrows shoot together at my mother's chimneys. She looks so radiant like the sun shining bright in the sky.

She opens the door and fastens her footsteps to me. "Careful Mom." She ignores me and hurries my way to put her arms around me. I have to lower down a little for her.

"Hello, Mom," I say hugging and pulling away as quickly as I can.
My attempt falls flat because before I get the chance to do so, what I feared the most arrives. She tightens her arms around me and tilts her head to shower me with kisses. A groan falls out of my mouth.

"Mother."

"Oh, let me kiss you Alpha, you don't visit much. You should let me make up for the lost time when I get you like today." She says into my ear before carrying on with her kisses.
When she gets her refill, she pulls back and then cups my cheeks in her palms.

"Dear Lord, you look so much more handsome than I remembered."

"Of course, he does, why do you expect less when you know you married this." We all turn to look at Dad standing behind her wife.

"Dad," Anna calls running to throw her arms around the old man, who still picks her up from the ground and twirls her in the air.
Anna giggles like a six-year-old and not just a seventeen-year-old.

"Darling, you ever realize that that is a young lady you always twirl like that? What if she weighs you over one day and you drop her? Can't you hug like two normal father and daughter?" Dad chuckles and I can't help it too but laugh with him.

"Talk about exaggeration."
Anna comments while being released from her hold to her feet. "Should we go inside?"

"You are not eating," Mom says pointing her index finger at Anna.
"But I am your only daughter." They walk inside while bickering at one another.

I walk to my father and give him a one-shoulder hug as we slap one another on the back.
"It's good to see you son, how have you been?"

"Good."

"So is me and your mother." He answers making me lower my head. He knew I never ask but whenever he asks how I am, he always answers with how he and mom are doing.